Fights

Everyone's jaw's drop. The girls stare in disbelief and I clear my throat awkwardly. I look around the cafeteria to see almost everyone staring.

Jessica stares at me smirking. Wtf? I look at the guys and see them smirking, but Robbie. He clenches his fists and drops his plate which makes a loud clinging sound. "Ashton? Why don't we go um... talk in the hallway." I say quickly as I grab his hand.

I lead him into the empty hallway and we both lean against the blue lockers. An awkward silence grows between us and he coughs,"You have uh- nice friends." he says forcing a smile. I giggle and turn to him. I grab his hand and say,"Yeah.... I missed you."

He smirks and leans in to kiss me. His soft lips brush against mine, but someone interrupts. We quickly separate and I see Jessica standing there.

Just great.

"What do you want?" I spat. She chuckles and crosses her arms.

"I just came to help out your uh.. relationship." she says with a sly smirk creeping up on her face. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I ask letting go of Ashton's hand to step up closer to Jessica.

She scoffs and says,"Awww, does he not know?"

What is she talking about.

Ashton steps up beside me and I can hear the worry in his voice,"What don't I know?" he asks sticking his hands in his pockets.

"I-I don't know." I stutter.

Jessica walks around us and speaks slowly,"You see, Miranda here was feeling a little.. alone." Oh god. She knew. She knew that I wasn't with him last night. Dammit, I shouldn't have acted so suprised!

I gulp and feel myself start to sweat.

"So she went to Robbie and well he made her feel less lonely. If that's what you want to call it." Jessica says flipping her hair.

I feel a tear stream down my face and I say through gritted teeth,"You lying bastard."

She turns to me with a disgusted look on her face and says,"Im sorry, what was that slut?"

I ball my fists up and Jessica pulls down the neck of my shirt,"SHE EVEN HAS FUCKING MARKS TO PROVE IT!!!"

I feel Ashton's sweaty hand trace the circle of the hickey and I grab his hand. "Ashton, please don't listen to her I-"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD HOOK UP WITH THE GUY THAT RUINED YOU!!!" he yells.

I flinch and stumble backwards. I stared into his eyes and shook my head rapidly. Jessica smirks and claps loudly. "My work here is done." she says and walks off.

Ashton turns away and begins to walk down the hall. "Ashton please!" I say grabbing onto his bicep. He shrugs me off and says,"Shut up, slut."

My eyes widen and I slap him. He holds his face and glares at me.

"Whats going on?" Robbie says walking out of the cafeteria.

I gulp and Ashton turns to him.

"YOU FUCKED MY GIRLFRIEND!!" Ashton yells at him. Robbie's eyes widen and says,"What the hell? Who the fuck gave you that idea."

"Jessica." I mutter.

"SHUT UP!!" Ashton yells at me.

"Don't tell her to shut up." Robbie says balling his fists up. "I can do what I want." Ashton says through gritted teeth. Robbie punches Ashton and I gasp.

I hide behind some lockers and look at them. Ashton punches Robbie in the jaw and Robbie stumbles backwards. He pushes himself off the lockers and kicks Ashton to the ground. He gets on top of him and punches him and punches him. His face is full of blood and his skin is peeling. I run over and pull Robbie off.

"STOP!!!!" I scream at him. He stops and stares at his bloody hands and he looks back at me.

"I gotta go." he says running down the hallway. "ROBBIE!!!???" I yell, but he ignores me. I quickly kneel down to Ashton's level and he coughs up some blood.

He grips onto my hand, hard. His bloody lips form the words. "I hate you."

I gasp and he closes his eyes.

"HELP!!!!!!!" I scream. I start to cry and rock back and forth. I hold his bloody hand and say,"I didn't do it, I didn't do it, I didn't do it."

Tears streamed down my cheeks and I continued to whisper the words over and over again.

A/N Hey guys :) Maggie here :) so sorry I didn't update sooner and sorry if this chap isn't very good but I hope you like it <3

@super_sill24

#peace #love #happiness #brochachos #supersills