Little Liars

Austin softly pulls away and I watch his eyes roam to someone standing behind me. I slowly turn to where Austin's eyes land and of course, Robbie stands there looking angry as Hades. Austin tightly grips onto my arm and whispers,"Lets go."
I nod and wipe away the tears that are stained on my cheek. He leads me out the door leaving a stunned Robbie behind. "Thanks." I mutter as we walk out the door. He looks at me with loving eyes and replies,"Your welcome."

I lightly chuckle and say,"Well your first day is going amazing."
He joins my laughter and says,"Oh tell me about it."

As we walk in the cold, cloudy outside world, I feel his warm hand intertwine with mine. I stiffen up as he grips on tighter but I loosen up and smile a bit.

"So what's your favorite color?" I ask biting my lip. He looks down at me and his lips form a smirk. "Small talk eh?" he asks chuckling. I smile wide and say,"Naw duh."
He rolls his eyes playfully and says,"Blue."

"Nice."I say laughing. "Mine is-"
I get pulled out of thought when I see Ella, Liz and Mckenzie standing in front of us. I glare at them and all their smiles fade away.

"Do you all have something to tell me?" I ask crossing my arms. Austin stiffens and I realize I never told him what happened with Robbie. Ella furrows her eyebrows and asks,"What are you talking about?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!" I yell, feeling my cheeks start to heat up. Mckenzie stares at the ground and I quickly take a step to her. "Did you know about this the whole time?" I ask softly.

She just stays silent so I push her to the ground. "ANSWER ME!!!!!" I yell as tears fall from my face. Liz helps her up and she wiped the blood off of her little cut on her arm. She looks into my eyes and a tear rolls down her face.

"Yes." she whispers starting to cry harder.

"And Liz, did you know about this too?" I ask. Liz softly nods and looks up to me with red eyes. "Did you lie about what james did to you, so you could connect with me?"

"I only did it cuz Robbie-"
"SHUT UP!!!!!" I yell slapping her hard across the face. Her head flies to the left and she screams in pain. My eyes widen and i gasp as she falls into Ella's arms. Ella softly traces the red mark on Liz's cheek.

My eyes grow big and I mutter, "I need to go."

I start to run away, run away from the situation, I should know better though, it never works. I run back into the school and into the theater. The room is lightly lit on the stage and I sit in the back.

I start to quietly sob when I feel someone sit next to me. I slowly lift my head up to see Austin sitting there. He lightly smiles and strokes my hair.
"Austin im-"

"Shhh you don't have to tell me." he whispers. I nod and rest my head on his shoulder. He wraps one arm around me and I relax as I listen to his soft heart beat.

I look up into his bright green eyes and he smirks. He leans down to my lips and softly brushes his against mine. I pull on the collar of his shirt and he lips crash onto mine. Our lips move in perfect harmony as I run my hand through his hair. After a few seconds I hear a loud crash behind us. We quickly look back and see Robbie standing next to a broken vase.

"You should know better Miranda, running away from your problems never work." he says as his lips form into an evil smirk, and with that he walks away.

A/N Hey guys it's Maggie here :D, I hope you beautiful people enjoyed this chapter :). Hope everyone is having a blessed day, so yeah :D. #peace #supersills #brochachos