Tears

Chapter 15

||So I’m going to like write this in a Third Person POV… I hope you like it, tell me what you think♡

Also… may be a tear jerker…||

Miranda ran through the empty halls crying her eyes out, picking at the scars as though she could wipe them off. She ran into her dorm room and slammed the wooden door behind her, causing a loud bang.

In the cafeteria, the group of friends sat at the table, staring at the objects in front of them.

“What are we going to do?” Mackenzie finally asked. She looked over at Liz who had tears forming in her eyes.

They caused this, she thought. We caused her to sink into this deep, black whole of depression.

“I’m going after her.” Robbie stood up from the table, but Christian had pulled him back down. “I don’t think that’s a good idea, mate.”

After about a week of Robbie being avoided for his actions, he straight up apologized. They hadn’t forgiven him at first, but they finally did. He promised to apologize to Miranda right away, but she had been ignoring him every chance he got.

“And why is that?” Robbie asked, looking around at the group confused.

“Well… she still hasn’t even forgiving us. What makes you think that she’ll forgive you?” Ella implied.

Robbie ignored them and ran out of the cafeteria, after Miranda.

Back in her dorm room Miranda sat on the bathroom floor, crying even more. She held a bloodied blade in her hand, while grasping her cut wrist in her hand.

A loud bang was heard from outside her bathroom which made her jump a bit. Tears still ran down her face as she hid in the corner of the room, pressed up against the wall.

“Miranda?” A deep voice said from the other side of the door. Her eyes looked down at the door handle to see it was unlocked. Footsteps approached the door and she let out a loud sob.  

She jumped up with all her might and grabbed the door handle, locking it, before the boy on the other side could open it.

“Miranda! Please open up!” The man yelled as he hit the door.

It was Robbie.

She could tell by the way his voice was, the way he slammed into the door; she knew.

“Go away Robbie…” She choked out as another loud sob escaped from her lips once again. She pushed her back up against the door and slid down it, falling to the floor.

“Miranda… please just open up. We… we found your blades, your pills. I’m-“ She could hear him break out into tears. “… I’m so sorry. It just… hurts so much…”

What hurts? Miranda thought as she listened to his soft crying.

“…It hurts so much to love someone, Miranda. It hurts too much knowing they hate you because you messed up and…“ He let out another loud sob and she felt his head hit against the door. “…and you wish so badly that you could go back and change it, change your mistakes… but you soon learn: you can’t.”

By now Miranda had stopped crying. Her cheeks were stained with tears as she listened closely to Robbie’s jagged breathing and occasional sobs.

The broken girl slowly stood up, legs weak, and unlocked the door. As soon as she opened it Robbie stood up and looked at her. Tears were falling off his face and his eyes were bloodshot red and puffy.

His eyes traveled down to her blood covered wrists and he sighed, letting out a shaky breath. A tear fell down Miranda’s face and she looked towards the ground.

Robbie took a small step towards her and grabbed her wrist gently. He grasped onto the black sweater sleeve and pulled it over her cuts, hiding them. She looked up at him wide-eyed and he slightly smiled.

“… and then you see her beautiful face and think ‘why did I ever hurt her’… ‘how could I ever hurt her… the girl I’m in love with’…” Miranda continued staring up at the boy in front of her. “You. Miranda, I love you and I have ever since I laid my eyes on you, even if we were only 4… I knew that you were the one… well, once I figured out what the ‘one’ is.”

This made Miranda slightly giggle and forget all about her scars, her depression.

She finally felt happy.

When she had her friends, yes she was happy, but there was always a feeling inside of her, eating her alive. Trying to cause her to break, snap, at any given second.

After her incident with Bulimia, she knew something was coming… but she pushed it back.

but

When she found out all off her friends was… a lie. All of them had faked everything just for some guy to forgive her…

That was her breaking point.

She had finally snapped.

And damn, it didn’t feel good. It felt like all the hope and happiness was finally gone… never to come back again. It felt like there was a dark whole in her heart, causing every love to be sucked in it, never to return. It felt like voices ran her head, telling her how to feel, and what to feel.

And she hated it.

No matter how hard she tried to stop it… she couldn’t.

No matter how hard she tried to forgive the people she loved… she couldn’t.

The thoughts, the voices, they controlled her. They ordered her around, giving her constant reasons not to forgive her friends, constant reasons to hate them.

And she hated it.

She might’ve seen happy on the outside, but on the inside she was just a sad, pathetic girl.

-Even the happiest people have the ability to break.

She was finally snapped out of her frozen state when Robbie’s wet, soft lips pressed onto hers.

He was kissing her.

…And she was kissing him back.

||… okay I have no experience with how depressed people feel so… I gave it my best shot… sorry

-RobbieRehab