True Colors

Chapter 12

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I screamed as I pushed Robbie against the wall of the tight janitor's closet.

"Whatever do you mean, love?" He asked, trying to be all innocent and shit.

"You know what I mean! You like completely went at Austin!" I threw my hands up in the air for exaggeration and he just smirked.

"And...?"

"And what the hell!? You were just so nice and innocent when I was with you before..." I stopped talking and thought it over in my head.

Before I agreed to be friends with him he was so sweet and nice and now... Oh my god. Was he just playing me!? That little shit...

"Before what, darling?" He raised an eyebrow and grinned as though he knew I figured it out.

"You... you played me, didn't you!? You acted all nice just so I could 'be your friend again' are you kidding me!? That is low, fucking low." I backed up against the door and glared at him.

"Well, you seemed to believe it. You even kissed me. Guess I'm a pretty good actor if I do say so myself."

"Ugh!" I lunged at him and tackled him to the floor. He was lying on the floor while my thighs were on either sides of him. "You bitch!" Before I could punch him he grabbed my wrists and his eyes filled with lust and determination.

"You shouldn't have done that sweetie." He flipped us over so I was under him and he was in control.

My breaths were fast and my chest kept rising up and down heavily. He places my hand on either side of me by my wrists.

"I can't believe it..." I mumbled quietly.

"What? That you didn't figure it out sooner? Or that one of your 'friends' didn't tell you sooner?"

Oh my god. That's right! They all knew the real Robbie and they actually let me get near him! I'm so going to have a talk with them.

I felt tears forming in my eyes and he smirked. I used all my strength to push his body off of me and he fall on the floor. I quickly stood up and turned the doorknob.

"Where are you going love?"

I turned back to face him. Single tears were falling down my face and I sniffled. "To Austin. I'm sure he'd love to comfort me." The look on his face suddenly changed from smirking asshole, to angry bitch.

Before he could say anything I ran out the door, through the hallway, and straight towards Austin. I could hear Robbie's footsteps following me, but I didn't care.

Austin turned to face me and his eyes widened in concern. "Miranda what's-?" I cut him off by wrapping my arms tightly around him and burying my face into his chest.

At first he didn't move at all. I felt the cold air on my back. Sure enough, his hands were gently placed on my back and he stroked my hair soothingly. "Shh..." He cooed, making me cry even harder.

I knew Robbie was there. I knew he was watching me collapse in Austin, these new guys, arms. But I didn't care, not one bit.

Because Robbie's a fucking asshole and I hate him.

I always will.   

||So sorry for not updating ): But here you go... Robbie's true colors are REVEALED

-RobbieRehab <3

(Please read Maggie's book 'Save me' and my new book 'Lost Girls')