Newbie

Austin slowly helps me to my feet and I feel my cheeks heat up. "Uh thanks." I say brushing the dirt of my shirt. "No problem." he says smirking.

    "MIRANDA!!!!!" Ella and Kenzie scream running towards me. They practically push Austin and he stumbles backwards. "OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OK!!!???" they ask as they hug me tightly.

    "Guys.I.Can't.Breathe."I say out of breath. They quickly get off of me and I sigh. "Im fine guys really, I had help from Austin." I say smirking. I quickly grab his hand and pull him to my side. "Ooooo your cute." Ella says with a sly smirk.

    Austin runs his hand through his bright blonde hair and says,"Uh thanks?"

    I awkwardly cough and Kenzie nods. "Cmon Ella we have to go finish the math project." Kenzie says pulling on Ella's arm. "What math project?" she asks furrowing her eyebrows.

    I glare at her and she goes,"Oooo that math project."

I roll my eyes and the two girls walk away. Austin chuckles and says,"Nice friends you got there."

I shrug and say,"I get that a lot."

I feel someone glaring at me as I talk to Austin and I quickly glance over and see Robbie with his crew.

    Robbie stares at me with a mean glare and I smirk. I quickly pull Austin down to my height and whisper in his ear,"Let's get out of here."

    He nods and I pull his arm. We walk into the school building and the doors slam behind us. Austin and I turn back to see Robbie standing there with his arms crossed. "Who might you be?" Robbie asks stepping closer to Austin.

    "My friend." I say smirking. Robbie glares at me and yells,"I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU MIRANDA!!"

I flinch at his tone and Austin steps closer to Robbie. "My name is Austin and what might your name be asswhole?" Austin says with a smirk.

    Robbie's jaw drops and I giggle. Robbie wraps his jacket around Austin's neck and pulls him down to Robbie's height. "Listen to me you little dick, I run this school so you better follow my rules." Robbie says through gritted teeth.

    At that moment, I wasn't looking at Robbie. I was looking at my bully. Only way older and more pissed. "Oh im sorry but doesn't the principle run the school?" Austin asks chuckling. Robbie throws his jacket to the side and balls his fists up.

    "Robbie.Leave." I say through gritted teeth. He looks at me and his eyes soften. He pushes past me without saying a word and walks off. I turn to Austin and say,"Im sorry bout him."

    Austin shrugs and says,"It's fine but uh don't you think he's a bit short to be the prinicple?"

I bust out laughing and he joins me.

"Yes, yes he is." I laugh.

Super_Sill24 here :) Hope you liked this chapter, sorry if it was bad though! If you have watched enders game then you know where I got the jacket scene from :) So yeah :)
#supersills #brochachos #peace