Classes

Chapter 4

------------------------

Miranda's POV

It's Monday and my first classes began today. I'm so excited! The girl's dorm adviser gave me my schedule-

1st Period- US History

2nd Period- Accelerated Precalculus

3rd Period- Experimental Chemistry

Lunch

4th Period- Free

5th Period- Dance

6th Period- English

I shared almost all my classes with the girls except for 'Dance'.

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I groaned and threw a pillow down at Mackenzie, making her turn the alarm off.

"Get up." She stated as she climbed out of bed. I saw Ella and Liz awake on the other side of the room, and I began to climb down the ladder.

"I call bathroom." I grabbed an outfit from my closet and ran into the bathroom before anyone could protest. I took a quick hot shower and dried my hair out. I brushed out my hair and put it up in a cute-but-messy pony. I brushed my teeth and sprayed my favorite perfume.

I stripped off my black sports bra and matching shorts and pulled on my 'newspaper' leggings. I put on a white bandeau and pulled a PINK sweatshirt over it. I put in black and silver earrings and began with my makeup. I put mascara on my lashes and some liquid eyeliner.

I slipped on my favorite ring, Allysa gave me, that said 'believe' and put on my shoes. They were pink tennis shoes with white laces and white 2inch heels.

When I got out of the bathroom I saw that Ella was already changed, but Liz and Mackenzie were not. Mackenzie ran up to me and pushed me out of the doorway, jumping into the shower.

I examined Ella's oufit. She was wearing a pink sweater that said 'Super Duper' on it. She wore black leggingins with white flowers printed on it. She had on white vans and a golden bow necklace. Her hair was down and curly and her nails matched her outfit. She had on mascara and eyline like me, but a bit more.

I grabbed my pink PINK backpack and threw it over my shoulder. I sat on my bed waiting for the girls. My phone buzzed and I looked at the text.

'Miss you boo <3' -Ashton

So far things have been really different between him and I. We knew it would be hard to keep up a long distance relationship, but its only been a day or two. I decided to reply back simply.

'Miss you too'

"Who are you texting?" Ella asked, sitting down next to me.

"Boyfriend." I said with a fake smile. I didn't really feel like he was my boyfriend... It felt like we didn't have that spark anymore.

"Ah, Ashtonnnn." She nudged my arm and laughed.

We heard a knock at the door and I walked over to see who it was. When I opened it I saw the guys standing there. I rolled my eyes and gestured for them to come in.

Most of us have gotten to be pretty good friends. I still avoid talking to Robbie and I can see in his eyes that he hates it. James hits on me almost every second of our fucking life, but he's really funny.

Luke, Mackenzie's boyfriend, is really sweet. And I love Louis like a brother. Drew and Christian on the other hand ignore me almost all the time because of the tension between their best friend, Robbie, and I.