Woah

His soft lips linger on mine as he pulls me onto his lap. He kisses up my neck, sucking on the salty skin, making me moan. I dig my finger nails into his back causing a groan to escape his lips. "Robbie." I mutter out, as his lips trail closer up my jaw. He brushes his lips against mine and I whisper,"Kiss me again Robbie."

He smirks that famous smirk and smashes his lips onto mine. He lays me down but the door flings open and there I see Mackenzie. "Get the fuck out." she yells at Robbie. "But-"

"LEAVE!!!!" she yells pulling him out of the room. She slams the door shut and I gulp.

"MIRANDA!!!! SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT!!!!!!" Mackenzie yells, snapping her fingers in my face. I glare at her and spat,"What."

"What? WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU THINK MIRANDA!!! YOU WERE KISSING ROBBIE!!!!!" she screams pacing back and forth. I gently roll my eyes and start to twist my bracelets around my wrist. "So?" I ask not caring. "So?" she mimicks me. "HE COULD HAVE-"

"HE COULD HAVE WHAT!!!??? RAPED ME? He wouldn't do that!" I yell, interrupting her. She laughs cold heartedly and says through gritted teeth,"Im just trying to be a good friend."

"Well Kenzie, the thing is you never were a real friend to me." I spat. I cross my arms and quickly stand up heading for the door. "Wait!" she yells pulling my shoulder. I slowly turn around and I see the despair in her eyes. It's like her deep soul came to her eyes to try and find the light of day. A tear rolls down her face and she leans against the bunk bed ladder. "You don't know what Robbie was going to tell the school." she says and shivers. I raise an eyebrow and step closer to her. The light from the moon illuminates her pale face and I watch as her eyes deepen. "He was going to tell the school that.....I was pregnant."

My eyes widen and I take a step back, gasping. "Kenzie?" I ask as my voice cracks. She burts into tears and clings onto the railing of the ladder. "I-i was at a party one night and-and I went into a room with this guy and he-he started to kiss me and I kissed back, then things got out of control, when I found out I was pregnant I-i had to get an-"

"Oh my gosh." I mutter as her eyes trail to the floor.

"An abortion." she finishes. She looks at me with red, puffy eyes and tightly grips onto my arms. "I couldn't let the school know, I had to do what Robbie said." she says with terror in her voice. "Shh it's ok, I forgive you." I whisper as i pull her into a hug.

damn my life is fucked up.

------------------

The sun shimmers into the room as my eyes peel open. I turn over on my side and see Mackenzie sleeping peacefully. Ella pops her head out of the bathroom door and says,"You ok? you look sick."

My eyes widen a little and I whisper,"Yeah im just gonna stay here."

Ella nods and says,"Hope you feel better."

"Thanks." I say nodding.

I lay back down and think about Robbie. He kissed me. And the thing is.

I liked it.

A/N Super_Sill24 Here :) Hope you all are enjoying the story! Sorry if this chap was not very good! Hope you liked it!!

~Maggie