It's not what it looks like

As Robbie carries me to my dorm the air is filled with a slight awkwardness, and a lot of silence. It's so silent I hear his loud heartbeat booming in my ear. I hear his breathing, slightly heavy as he breathes in and out in and out. I stay quiet, not daring to move. I would say something but what would I say? My point exactly there is nothing to talk about. Well there is but we have been through that today. Robbie struggles to get the door open to my dorm, but Liz opens it.

"Miranda where the hell have you been?!" she furiously yells.

I sighed and look into her eyes. "Long story."

Ella pops her head around the door and her long brown hair comes falls over her face and she blows it away, giggling.

"Is it just me or is Robbie holding you...?" She asked smirking. I look up at Robbie and I see him blush.

Did he just blush?

"Oh. Um... yeah." I say awkwardly as I stand up, out of his grip. Robbie coughs awkwardly. "I'm gonna go..." I heard him walk off behind me and I turned to see him already gone.

Walk away from everything like you always do, ignoring everything that just happened Robbie.

Ella and Liz pulled me inside and I sit on my bed. The door slams shut and the two girls stare at me, crossing their arms.

"Yes?" I ask annoyed. They smirked and walked over to the desks, starting their homework.

"Nothing." Ella says giggling.

"Shut the fuck up." I say, glaring daggers at them.

"We didn't say anything." Liz pointed out, raising an eyebrow. I glared at her, "Yes, but you were thinking it."

They start to smile and blush. "My point exactly." I roll my eyes and  lay on my bed, staring up at the ceiling.

After a moment of silence, I lifted my head and stared at them both. "Where's Kenzie?"

"With her boo." Liz said, nudging Ella's arm, grinning. "Ahh." I say in a "That makes since" tone.

I throw my head, back onto the pillow. I'd wait until morning to tell them about my little 'accident'. They'd be pissed. Once again I stare up at the ceiling and can feel myself becoming tired and my heavy eyes close. Soon enough, I fall into a deep slumber.

I jolt up from my bed gasping and panting. I didn't have a nightmare, I just had one of those dreams you wake up from quickly and then your like- oh my god.

Anyways, I looked around and see that it's still night. Pitch black dark. I see all the girls still sleeping and I sneakily get out of bed, creeping around the room.

"I need air." I muttered to myself. I can't go in the hallways, we have night guards. Ok ummm... I looked around the room aimlessly, when my gave met the window. I quietly stand one of the desks and quietly open the window.

The cold air hits my face and I smile. I flipped my legs over the window sill and breathed in the fresh air. I slowly slid out and closed the window behind me, but left it cracked so I could get back in. I walked around the courtyard in the cold night. I stumbled upon a bench and decided to sit and admire the twinkly lights of the city. Out of nowhere I felt someone cup my mouth. I struggled to get away, but he lifted me up and pulled me away. I tried screaming, but it was no use since since his hand is over my mouth, no one will hear me.

"Shh... Don't struggle." A deep, husky, voice whispered in my ear. Wait, I know that voice.

James.

I became really scared. What is he gonna do? God, he really needs a way to control his hormones...

  He pulls me into a dark closet inside. Oh god. Dark closet. He turns on the light and I see we're in a janitors closet.

"What the hell are you doing!!" I yelled at him and pushed him into the wall, harshly.

"This." He says, smirking at me. He quickly pushes me to the wall and kisses me roughly on the lips. He soon pulls away realizing im not kissing him back. I slap him roughly and it makes him stumble back. "Rape!!" I yell, backing myself up against the door. I tried finding the doorknob, but he started walking towards me.

"It's not rape when you like It sweetie." He winked as he un-buckles his belt. Good heavens.

My heart was beating so uncontrollably fast. He threw his belt on the ground and pushed me up against the wall. He placed his 2 hands next to my head and he slams his lips on mine. I put my hands on his chest, trying to push him off of me.

"J-James, s-stop it!" I moaned as he kissed down my neck.

I faintly heard the door open behind him and as he slid his arms underneath my shirt, making his way towards my chest. I looked behind to see Robbie, staring at us. His fists were clenched and I looked at him with pleading eyes. I started to mouth the words 'Help me', but it was too late.

James turned around and saw Robbie staring at us.

"Robbie.. It's not what it looks like." James screamed, throwing his arms off of me.

Fuck nuggets.

|| -Super_sill