Miranda

Chapter 14

Austin began walking me back to my dorm room which I dreaded. I would have to face the girls and my night with Austin would end.

I stayed quiet the whole way there, ignoring every question he asked me until he finally gave up. We finally came in front of my dorm room and Austin turned towards me. "Are you going to be okay?" His eyes filled with concern as he looked at me. I simply nodded and passed off a fake smile.

He turned back towards the halls and kept walking. When he did so, my smile fell and I began to turn the doorknob.

When I opened the door I expected to see Mackenzie, Liz, and Ella waiting to speak to me, but instead I saw Mackenzie, Liz, Ella, Luke, Louis, Drew and Christian. They all sat together, focusing their attention on me.

I could still see a slight bruise on Liz' face from where I had slapped her.

I ignored all of them and walked over to my closet where I pulled out a black sports bra, a loose white tee, and yoga pant shorts. I headed for the bathroom and they remained silent while watching me.

Once I changed and put my hair into a bun, I unlocked the door and made my way towards my bunk, still feeling all eyes on me. Before I could reach the top, someone gripped onto my arm, gently pulling me down.

It was Ella.

"Miranda please let us explain." She pleaded.

I looked at her and all the others who were looking at me so apologetic it was creepy.

"Hmmm..." I hummed, rubbing my chin. "How about... no." I turned back towards the ladder but she stopped me yet again.

"Please."

I sighed, too tired to fight back. "5 minutes. You have exactly 5 minutes for all of you to talk to me and tell me what the hell is going on." I sat down on Mackenzie's bed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Starting now."

They all looked at each other saying nothing until Louis spoke up. "Miranda, I- we're... we're so sorry." I raised an eyebrow at him and waited for him to continue. "Look, Robbie had something against all of us, if we didn't' do what he said... he would've told people them." He sighed and looked deep into my eyes.

"And you just listened to him?" Tears began to prick at my eyes as I spoke. He silently nodded and I exhaled deeply.

"And James... did he tell him to do that to me? Because no way in hell did he just accidently stumble upon us in that closet." When I got no reply, I knew it was true. "And he was arrested." I breathed out, moving my gaze towards the floor.

"Miranda please. We're so sorry." Liz added along with others in the group.

I laughed half-heartedly for a second and looked up at them. "Jessica? Ashton? - Were they apart of this lie too?"

Christian shook his head rapidly and looked me in the eyes. "No."

I kept my eyes on his when I heard all the others chime in.

"Can you please forgive us?"

"We didn't know Robbie would go that far."

"Please we're sorry."

I sighed and got up from my spot.

"Times up."

I made my way for my bed and this time no one stopped me. When I climbed up to the top, I laid down in bed, facing the opposite direction of them.