On the road to Revenge

I was back in my room, asked to take rest while the others stayed back to work out a strategy to help Mr John. They all were proud to see that I had controlled the Shisouni but still weren't convinced to let me off on my own.Despite Aron's protests Harley was made to escort me. I had to restore all my lost energy and so I succumbed to sleep.

I got up late in the evening. I recalled all that happened that day and began to find staying in that room suffocating. I had to breathe in some fresh air and so went out my room. I went into the living room and found the others deep in conversation but I didn't feel like joining in. One of my moods. Also I wasn't exactly happy of being made to sit at home. Harley wasn't there. Must be getting prepared.

I moved closer to the door.

" Trying to sneak out Jacey?" , Kevin asked,a small smile on his face.

"No, I just want to get some fresh air " , I said ,my hand on the handle.

" If you are even thinking about leaving...I'm warning you...Just throw it out of your head." ,said Aron his head facing front.

" Even if I did, I'm sure you can't stop me. My decisions have always been firm." ,I said smirking.
He slowly got up and walked towards me. I wasn't someone who gets scared by such an approach. He came very close to me, so close I could feel his breathe on my forehead. " You won't leave. I promise you that. If you do you will regret it later. We are here to protect you. Keep that in mind.", he said softly and went upstairs.
I went out of the house.

Three hours back

While Harley and I were returning my mind was going through a series of conflicts with oneself and it was quite annoying. I need to reach Victor but How? I can't do it alone. The others aren't so supportive in this case. I need to go though If I have to save my dad and get my revenge.

" You really want to fight him don't you?", Harley said with a ghost of a smile playing around his lips.

Can he read my Mind? I had my doubts.

" Yes, Will you help me Out? " , I asked stopping for a while.

" Okay, but only if you let me tag along to protect you."

" Okay but when can we go?"

"Tonight, at midnight, while everyone is asleep we will go."

Midnight

"Jacey, Wake up... Wake up....WAKE UP! " , someone shouted into my ear.

I woke up with a start. It was pitch dark outside but twilight entered into the room. It was a full moon night. I remembered the times when I used to make noises to scare Ronald. It certainly was fun.

Beside me on my bed was Harley.

" Sorry to startle you like that. You were sleeping like the dead."

" I'm sorry. Yes , we have to get going. I'm all packed up."

"Good now come on. We have to leave before the others wake up."

I nodded. I took my backpack which I had packed before dozing off and out we went into the hallway.

I wanted to go see the others just in case it maybe the last time I would see them but then even the slightest noise would walk them up.Stupid training.

We got out of the house.

" Harley wait, before you leave, how do you expect to find him?" , I inquired.

" That's my little secret. You will find out soon enough."

Please vote if you liked it. Thank you 😊