The Kidnap

"Why? What Happened?", I inquired . His face was grim and within that short transition period I must've thought of atleast a 100 problems.

" Mr John was taken by Victor last night." , Harley said.

"How was that Possible? ", I asked. It was cold in the room and yet I don't know why, I have begun to perspire.

"As per the report Last night, at around 11:45 John's assistant Dan heard wailing from his room and when he went to check what was wrong he saw Victor there and John all tied up. Rest all is unclear. We will get a better picture if we talk to Celestia. Come on then "
He gestured me to follow him and we both rushed out of the room.

On the way I got enough time to think about our present situation.Reason was simple,while running I accidentally tripped over something and hurt my leg. It was a syringe of some sort,not entirely empty but abnormally quite big.I moved forward to get a closer look at it.

"Jacey,Are you alright? Not hurt are you?"

Oh no I'm just pretending to be hurt that's why I'm bleeding!

"I think I've hurt my leg"

"Oh it's okay I'll help you walk, Celestia can help you."

He took hold of my arm and placed it around his neck while wrapping his own arm around my waist. I'm pretty sure Aron is going to like this when he sees us but Unfortunately I had no other choice.He pulled me up slowly and we began to walk but not before I got hold of that syringe and kept it in my pocket just in case.

" Aron there is no point in breaking the table. It is either give Jacey or war. Since we can't give Jacey it's war for us. Accept that fact. We can't let you go off alone. My orders.", said Professor Celestia from inside her cabin. The root of all these problems was me and here I am falling and breaking my own bones rather than breaking others bones. Could my life get any more miserable?

Harley gently pushed open the cabin door. The table was broken into two.Caron, Kevin and Grace were seated on the couch. When we entered their gaze shifted from Aron to us and seeing me with Harley like that certainly got them all shocked. Very awkward. They all turned to Aron in unison.
Lizy was trying to comfort Aron but when she saw us she mouthed, 'Oh oh'

I turned my head slightly to face Aron and his eyes were shooting daggers but when he looked down he saw my blood-stained jeans.Within a fraction of a second he was by my side. " How did you get that wound? " , he mumbled. " I tripped on the way. Harley helped me out."

No answer.

Suddenly he swooped me up into his arms. "Hey! ", I shouted a sort of protest. He looked at me. Not the right time to fight.Not the right time to fight at all. "Sorry",I mumbled ,suddenly interested in the pretty little flower pot on the ground.

"Aron make her sit on the couch. I'll take care of that wound.", said Grace.
Grace , even though still weak from her earlier attack, began to tend to my wound.

" What to do about John, Celestia ? More of us can get taken like this. He was one of the most experienced. If he got taken we all don't have a chance. We need to put an end to this and soon.", Harley said.

" Yes, you are right. There has been another news regarding John. Dan said that his mentor had begun to act strange over the past few months. He locked himself up in his room at nights and upon being questioned didn't seen to give any digestible answer.", Professor said while looking into a file.

" So Now what? How many more can you sacrifice in order to protect me? " , I asked her. The others turned towards me and I tried to avoid their eyes much as I could.

" Jacey you maybe our only chance. Without you Dranda is never going to be safe. All our members are ready to sacrifice their life for you to protect you and to save your father. However there is one other problem too.", Professor said. Frustration filled her voice.

" What? What didn't you tell Us? " , Lizy demanded.

"The guardians maintaining the barriers said that someone opened the gate from inside. Which means an enemy is there nearby.None of us are safe."

I'm sorry for the delay but school works hectic. I'll try to finish the book as soon as possible. Sorry again and I hope you like it. Please vote if you liked it. I would really appreciate that. Thank you.