8 : Books & Boys Part 1

I shuffled in my bed trying to get cozy, turning from side to side ending up laying on my side. Finally I could go back to sleep. Gosh, I love the weekends, it consist of no school, and more sleep.

Whoever invented sleep should be praised for all time. Who doesn't love sleep? I close my eyes, and focus on slumber. With the help of time I fall right back to sleep.

His strong arms wrapped around my waist. I snuggled closer to him until my head was resting on his chest. I inhaled his scent. He smelt heavenly, like fresh-cut grass, exotic spice or maybe even mint. I felt his soft lips on my fore head, making me sigh.

Having him close to me feels amazing.

"Jace," I moan his name.

"Hmm?" he responds.

This dream is so live like. I reached my hand up and ran my fingers through his hair. Just like I remember so soft, so authentic.

"Jace," I said his name once more.

"What?" he says,this time louder.

My eyes shot open to find whiskey eyes peering down at me.

I don't know how long we laid there staring at each other. I was to confused, shocked and embarrassed to move. Shocked that, Jace out of all people is in my bed. Embarrassed because I basically moaned out his name in my sleep, twice at that.

Confused as to why the hell I thought of Jace being in my bed. I don't even like him for crying out loud, not even as friends. Maybe I'm dreaming. Maybe I'm dreaming about a dream-more like nightmare.

I closed my eyes, then open them expecting to be alone, but instead I was meet by an intolerable boy wearing a devilish smirk. Maybe I'm seeing things. Lack of sleep can drive someone insane. That's it, I'm hallucinating. I out reached my hand to touch his face, alas he grabbed my wrist stopping me in the process. Ok this is not a dream.

I narrowed my eyes.

"What are you doing? Why are you in my bed?" I hissed.

He smiled, surfacing his dimples.

"You weren't complaining before," he whispered seductively.

"No, no it's just- um I uh you ugh," I covered my face because of my incoherence.

Jace slid me closer to him, but I had another idea. I turned away from him trying to make a run for it. Jace dragged me back to him with no challenge. I groaned. My back was facing him, so that he was spooning me. I just want to say this is very, very weird for me.

"Do you usually moan my name in your sleep?" He inquires, his voice husky.

That was very hot, enemy, or not. I'm still a girl. He's still very, very sexy.

"No, are you usually in girls' rooms at any hours of the day," I snapped.

"Your mother let me in, so maybe you should speak to her," he defended.

"I'm gonna kill her," I grumbled.

Ever since I came home last night. She has been going crazy over it. She says it was my first "date," and Jace is my first "boyfriend". She has no idea I hate him.

"Vanessa," I yelled. She hates when I call her out of her name.

Just before my mother walked into the room Jace sat up, leaning his head against the head board. I was still laying down.

"Rhi, what are you hollering for?" My mom asked, entering into my bedroom.

"Ma' why did you let him in my house?" I said thrusting my finger at Jace.