5 : Game Day

5 : Game Day

Today is Friday, usually my favorite day of the week. And also known as Game Day, the day were students dress up to show "school spirit". I honestly believe that, it's just another excuse from this school to let these little girls dress up like whores.

I have already saw five girls dressed up in coochie cutter booty shorts, and tight ass jerseys two sizes too small. While other children, or should I say normal children, dress up in gold, black, and white on game day.

I walked in my psychology class today a little on edge. Yesterday I caught the bus home, because Jack Ass, I mean Jace, decided to leave me at the plaza Alone!

But it's in the past now, like Marilyn said "forgive, but never forget". I walked to my desk and took my seat. I was early to class today, like any other day. I don't really hang out before class considering the fact that I don't have any friends yet.

I sat there staring out of the window, waiting for class to start. Before I could even escape to wonderland, someone begin to tap on the desk, ceasing my random thoughts. I look up to see a very handsome Jace, standing before me. I gave him a once over. He was dressed formal, but casual.

He wore a white button down shirt, and black tie, covered with a blue, green, and grey stripped cardigan. With black pants and Jordan's. He actually pulled this look off. I couldn't help but to stare.

"Are you done checking me out," he said smug.

I'm starting to think that he can't help his arrogance. I turned my head in the other direction and said nothing. He walked around to my side, and stepped in front of me, blocking my view of nothing. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Ooh don't move," I demanded.

"Why, you like what you see?" he smirked. I pressed my lips, narrowed my eyes, and flipped him off.

He chuckled "you're so cute when you're trying to hurt my feelings," he said sitting on my desk. "Deep breaths, deep breaths" I told myself.

"Do you know the definition of insanity," he asked. I closed my eyes and did my breathing techniques, trying to keep my composure. My eyes shot open and I forced a smile and looked up at him.

"Enlighten me," I said. He looked down at me, with his piercing eyes. "To be Insane, by definition, is to keep doing the same thing over, and again expecting different results," he explained. I nodded, showing I understood.

"Ok, so what does this have to do with anything," I said not seeing the point in this conversation.

"We will continue this later," he said before taking his seat, a row over, and one desk up.

"Over my dead body," I mumbled. I wonder. What got him in a happy mood? It's the middle of the day, by now he's usually cranky and more miserable than he already is. The bell rung, rudely interrupting my thoughts. As routine, a crowd of students flooded the class room.

"Take your seats, and I won't give all of you detentions for coming late to my class," Mrs. Mactear said. The last person to take their seat was this brunette chick, and she was dressed like a whore, no surprise there.

"Vanessa, dear, why are you dressed like that, it's sixty degrees outside," my teacher asked.

"Today's game day," the girl chirped.

"That's the excuse you're sticking with, wow," I mumbled. Heads snapped in my direction, including Jace's. I rolled my eyes and ignored intense stares of others.

"Vanessa, that's not a good enough reason to dress like that, you aren't on the corner of a street, this is school," she explain. The class burst into laughter. I felt bad for the girl, she has parents that let her walk out of the house looking like that.