6 : He did what

6 : He did what

There I sat, in my chemistry class, trying my hardest not to fall asleep, when the announcements came on.

"Good evening knights, I would like to take a couple of minutes to address a few things-," I spaced out, ignoring anything, and everything he said.

I mentally screamed, everyone and their grandmothers know, when he begins to speak, he will not stop. It's been five minutes, the bell was going to ring any minute now, and he continues to talk.

"I would like to commend you all for being on time to all of your classes." And we would like to commend you on being the world's most annoying principal.

"Be sure to come out and support our basketball team in their first game." I groaned out loud.

"No one cares, just ring the god damned bell." No one even bothered to look at me weirdly, we all were thinking the same thing.

"And with that being said, have a great weekend, the bell will sound momentarily." Sure enough, the bell rung seconds later.

I rushed out of the classroom, trying to make it before the crowd of students filled the halls. Luckily, I manage to make it off of campus, with a little pushing, and shoving of course. I began walking in the direction of my house. I didn't live far from the school, one of the reasons I attended this school rather the school of my choice.

I didn't mind the 15 minute walk every day, but I wouldn't mind having a car either. To me, having a car is having my freedom. Freedom to go wherever my little heart desires. If I had a car, I would have less problems in my social life. My thoughts were interrupted by the vibrating from my phone. I raised the phone to my ear, not bothering to see who was calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey," Jace greeted. Ok I have experienced many odd, and peculiar things that just aren't supposed to happen but, this was by far, the weirdest thing. I mean I gave him my number for academic purposes only, not for casual conversations. After all we do loathe each other.

"Jace," I asked unconvinced, I still could not believe this.

"Yeah, you're still coming to the game right," he jumped straight to the point. I chuckled lightly

"Do I have to?" I groaned.

"Why are you so against coming to my game," he sighed.

"Why does it matter so much, I'm just me, no one special? What does it matter if I come or not?" I tried to reason. I must have struck a nerve, or something because, he went from being what seem like nice, and happy then back to his normal raspy mood.

"Just be there," he grumbled.

"I don't even have a way to get there," I whined. My mother most certainly isn't letting me borrow her car, and my dad is out of town on a business trip.

He sure is demented if he thinks I'm walking.

"Ok, where do you live?"

"What, why?" I ask a bit confused.

"So I can pick you up for the game?" he said questionably, as if it was already implied what he meant. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Um, I don't know if I'm ok with that," I said slowly.

"Mm, and why is that," he asked apparently amused. I had to stop walking for this one. He did not just say that.

I adopted my hand on my hip. "You've gotta be kidding me," I muttered.

"Um let me think. Oh wait, I know. You left me at the plaza, try that one for size," I half screamed. People in their cars, stared at me as they drove by.