19 : Hot and Bothered

*Warning* Mild sexual Content towards the end.

When I think of the weekend, the first word that comes to mind, is relief. School can be overwhelming at times, and Soothing thoughts of relaxing abates the stress. Sounds simple enough, yet something always happen to rupture my ideal Saturday. Ever since the day Jace and I became friends, between him and my mother, I hardly ever get a break. I'm constantly with one or the other. When Jace and I go out, we always have a good time, except we continuously argue. It gets stale after a while. Also, I love helping my mother, only she drives me insane. Every weekend it's something new. I wouldn't know tranquility if it hit me in the face. I have yet to have a successful weekend.

I mentally checked off 'clean room', as I finished making my bed. Cleaning is ritual, on a Saturday morning. My eyes swept over my room once more, checking for anything out of place. When I deemed my room clean, I threw myself on my bed, disregarding the fact that it was just made. Soft knocks sounded from the opposite side of my door. I gritted my teeth, irritated already. It wasn't even nine thirty, yet. "What," I groaned, mentally wishing away, whoever was outside of my bedroom door. "I have something for you." I knew that voice to well. "Very well, come in." The door opened, and closed with a whoosh. "Read the Chalk Board," I commanded, before he could get any closer.

"To those whom this message regards, valid Saturdays - Sundays, Restrain from bickering with, annoying, and bothering Rhiyanne A. Cipriano. Choosing not to follow these 'suggestions', will lead to repercussions, and disciplinary actions. Thank you, and Enjoy your weekend, as I will mine, Rhiyanne. #DontTestMe" I mouthed along, as he recited word for word. I sat up, meeting his gaze. I took a notice in his horrid expression, but chose not to address it.

"You come bearing gifts?" He nodded as he walked over to me, handing me a brown paper bag. I'm guessing there was something inside of it. I glanced at him warily, before I looked inside of the bag. The sweetish smell was overpowering causing my mouth to water. I gasped, as I pulled out two beautiful candied apples. I smiled appreciatively at Jace, who already was occupied watching me, amusedly.

"Thank you." I reached over, offering a warm embrace. Taking me into his arms blissfully, My body traitorously melted into him. His hands roamed my body, Wanderlustingly, caressing each curve. His hands moved from my waist to my hips, as I found myself wonder how I ended up on his lap. In my moment of bafflement, I hadn't known that his hands were rested at my rear end. I awkwardly removed his hands before I clambered off of his lap. "You really shouldn't have," i motioned towards the apples. He shrugged, then had the audacity to reach for the apples. "Touch them, and lose a finger." His hand shot back like elastic. I narrowed my eyes admonitorily.

"How'd you get these," I asked, marveling at the delicious treats. One was coated with a layer of a thick red syrup. The other was covered in a caramel sauce, drizzled with milk chocolate as well as white, and sprinkled with nuts. They both were wrapped with a thin plastic covering, secured with a small bow tied around the stick. I've had candied apples before, they're impossible to eat, yet they compensate in deliciousness. "Carnival," he replied nonchalantly. I frowned slightly, secretly envying him. The Carnival's in town?, I thought to myself. I wish I could go, I haven't been in forever. I placed the candied apples on my night stand, planing to eat them later on.

Jace laid back, propping his legs on my bed. I realized he still had his shoes on. I nearly blew a gasket. I hate when people come onto by bed with their filthy shoes, I can't stand it. "Are you freaking nuts?" I gaped at him. Confussion graced his features, "what did I do now?" he groaned. I shot daggers at him. Was he implying that I nag? I most certainly do not 'nag'. "You better take your dirty ass shoes off, if you know what's best for you. I just made this damn bed." He held his hands up, surrendering. He shot up from my bed, walking closer to my bedroom door. He stopped midway, then tossed his shoes near my door. I gasped, shocked, before I gave him another admonishing look. We're not in the gym, he better not throw anything else.