3 : A day in the forest Part 1

Before you read, and please don't skip over this:

Please Please Please with a million cherries on top, check out my story Warnings. Especially if you like supernatural, paranormal, and eccentrically romantic stories. You wont regret it!!! Here's a little sneak peak:

What does it mean to be insane, and How far will he go to test her sanity?

When I was younger, unlike most children, I wasn't afraid of the dark. Alternatively, I was afraid of what hid in it. Nowadays I'm more terrified than ever. I'm relentlessly petrified of him, and all he's capable of. He haunts my nightmares, and my daydreams. He's nowhere yet everywhere. He in truth is the devil's descendant.

I felt the effects of my pupils dilating, as I focused on the anatomy of the figure. My gasps echoed throughout the bathroom, as my vision became translucent. There, stood a strange man, under the maple tree. His eyes silently behests me to look away. I wouldn't dare disobey his command.

I wrench to reach for my towel that sat on the stool adjacent to the bathtub. Salted tears of distress dampen my cheeks as I failed awfully. I could not retrieve my towel, without presenting the stranger my naked body. Still, I endlessly tried, and occasionally looked back to insure if the man was still there. Indeed, he stood there unmoved.

3 : A day in the forest Part 1

I cannot believe I am in this situation right now. I never thought I would be in the arms of the Jace-- I don't even know his last name, and I've been in the same classes as him for a week now.

Don't judge me. It's not like it's a bad thing, after all, I genuinely hate him. Besides he is the one who got me into this mess. I moved around again trying to get comfortable.

"Hey stop moving before I drop you," he threatened.

He wouldn't. "You wouldn't dare-," just then I felt my stomach drop to my knees when he dropped me. I close my eyes and let out a scream while awaiting the impact, only it never came.

He had caught me right back in his arms. I buried my face in his chest and clung on to him like my life depended on it. I think I was shaking when I heard him chuckle. This freaking bastard is evil and it's obvious he's out to get me!

"Put me down, put me down now," I shouted hysterically. He kept still.

"I said put me down," I shouted once more.

"What about your le-," he started before he was rudely interrupted.

"I don't even give a fuck just put me down," I said through clenched teeth.

He reluctantly set me on the ground. Once I was back on my two feet I started walking in whatever direction my eyes landed. I didn't even care that I didn't know I was going I just need to put distance between me and him. I was tempted to kick the shit out of him, but I had a feeling that he wanted to have children later on in life.

I manage to get away from him even in the condition that my leg is in. But now I have no Idea where I am. This is just fantastic. I took a two more limps forward before I heard the crackling of leaves behind me. I didn't dare turn around instead I started to limp even faster. When the sound got louder I panicked.

I felt the adrenaline starting to flow through my veins. Disregarding the pain I took off running deeper into the Forrest. When I stop to catch my breath I saw something from the corner of my eye. Just then the figure emerged from behind a tree.

Ok you know when you watch horror movies, and there is always that one dumb girl. She is really stupid. She usually welcomes death by her unintelligent ways. You'll know her when you see her. Anyways, the blonde chick, yea she's not very bright. She stands there paralyzed while the killer strolls toward her with the evil gleam in his eyes, and weapon in hand ready to gut her like a fish.

Then once the killer is in about a three feet proximity, it registers in her brain that she is about to die, and that's when she actually starts to take action. But, before she actually does anything she stands there for a good minute debating whether to scream or run, giving the killer the upper hand. It then dawns on her that she can run and scream at the same time. Now she has a thirty percent chance of living but of course she freaks it up because she is a dumb broad.

Something in my head screamed "don't be the dumb blonde, I repeat don't be the dumb blonde." But the thing about me is that, I seem to do the exact opposite of what I am told. I stood there motionless not knowing what to do next. All sort of irrational thoughts filled my mind leaving me more than anxious. To preoccupied trying to think of 'a way out', I hadn't even notice how close he had gotten. He was standing directly in front of me. I watch him closely making sure he doesn't try anything. I held my glare and pressed my lips together before adopting my hands on my hips.

"Why the hell are you following me," I demanded. He watch me at the same intensity as I watch him.

"Don't you know you are going in the wrong direction," he said nonchalantly. I didn't want to sound like a total jack ass saying "I knew where I was going," so I just sighed in defeat.

"No," I mumbled. I could hear the side of his mouth tipping upward.

"Interesting," he smirked. My head shot up at him. I scowled at him, narrowing my eyes.

"This is your fault, everything is your fault, I screamed and waved my hands in the air for a more dramatic effect.

"How is this my fault I'm not the dumb ass who decided to walk off knowing that I have no clue where I am going," he said calmly.

I'm not dumb for what I'm about to do maybe I am but he deserves it. I look down at his crotch and his eyes follow mine. Before he can protest I send my foot forward, kicking him in the balls. I laugh when he lets out a whimper. He fell to his knees holding his crotch.

"Bitch ass," I scoff before turning to walk away.

I literally took three steps before he snatched my hair. He yanked my hair and I went falling back. I fell flat on my back. I swear by the time we get back to the school I will be broken and Jace won't be able to produce children. I opened my eyes to find him towering me. I grunted from the pain.

"You shouldn't have done that he said," he said lowly.

"Ooh I'm scared," I mocked. I tried to get up but he put his foot on my chest pushing me back down. Ok now this boy just lost his freaking mind. "You gonna' get you dirty ass foot off of me or nah?" I asked admonishingly. He smirked before slowly letting me up. I got up from the ground without any help from Jace. I glared at him.

"You better fucking watch yourself," I said pointing at him. "Because I'm not afraid to beat your ass," I challenged. He flashed me that famous smirk.

"Ooh I'm scared," he mimicked.

"Fucker," I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

"You know your like 5'3 and I'm 6'1," he reminded. "Your chances of beating me are zero to none," he grinned. This boy is ridiculous. I just started to walk away. I don't why I even bothered because as soon as I took two steps, two strong hands grabbed my waist. Before I can protest I was thrown over his shoulder.

"Jace put me down NOW," I demanded.

"No," he said bluntly.

"I hate you," I seethe.

"It's ok you're not my favorite person either," he said calmly. We had been walking for a while when he said the boldest thing.

"You have a nice ass," he said poking my right but cheek. I'm glad he couldn't see my face because I could tell I was blushing already. I wanted to giggle like a silly school girl and say "uh thanks," but instead I said, "You pervert! Don't ever touch my ass again."

I jolted when he gave my ass a squeeze. I kicked my legs hopping to kick him in the face. His only reaction was a chuckle like always. I sighed in defeat and hung over his shoulder like a lifeless body. This was going to be a long walk back to school.

Sorry guys for not updating in a while but I'll have part 2 for this chapter up sometime this week. :) hope you enjoyed.

Vote & Comment

Follow Me on

Instagram @bahamiangoddess &

Twitter @bahamiangoddes_

Xoxo Ariy~