9 : Books & Boys Part 2

Just when I thought my day couldn't get any better, I somehow end up wet, and now pissed. He claims it was unintentional, an "accident". Yeah, because one plus one doesn't equal two. I wasn't born yesterday.

"Just shut the hell up," I hissed, making him laugh even louder than he already was.

I huffed and turned around walking towards the stairs. I could hear him walking behind me, he got closer with every step I took. I speed up trying to get him off of my tail. As I was about to climb the first step I was thrown over Jace's shoulder.

"No, put me down you're gonna' get wet," I forced through clenched teeth.

He didn't stop until we were back in my room. He let me down, standing me on my two feet. I looked at his shirt which was just as wet as mine.

"That must be uncomfortable." I roll my eyes at his stupidity. It's his fault, and he didn't listen to me.

He looked down at his shirt then at me. I could see it in his eyes he was up to no good. He reached for the bottom of his shirt slowly lifting it up. I frantically push his hands down making his shirt fall down in the process.

"Keep your shirt on for my sake," I groaned, annoyed. This was like being the caretaker of a hyperactive neurotic child.

He chuckled unexpectedly making my heart flutter. He stepped forward making me step back, causing me to stumble and fall backward onto my bed.

Jace stood before me.

"You and I both know you want this off," he said taking off his shirt leaving only his perfectly sculpted body for me and all my entirety.

I mentally groaned out of frustration. Gosh, I just wanted to forget how much I hated him, and enjoy his body. Maybe just a little touch-No, self-control is key.

I shut my eyes and did my breathing techniques "deep breathes, deep breathes," I told myself. I peeked through my eye lids to find Jace towering over me, shirtless.

I opened my eyes seeing no use in hiding now. I looked Jace in the eye to afraid to say anything. His eyes bored into mine. He eased his body down. He held his weight up, so that was hovering over me.

I gazed deeply into his eyes and was frightened by what I saw: lust, and determination.

"Jace," I whisper uncomfortably.

"What," he groaned.

He was making very easy for me.

"Do you know anything about personal space," I hissed angrily.

He lowered his body to mine. I reached my hands forward trying to stop him. Once my hands touched his chest I went brain dead.

My incoherence was a disadvantage in this case. I didn't move my hands. Maybe I didn't want to move them, maybe I like the way his skin felt beneath my hands. Maybe I wanted 'this' to happen, whatever 'this' is.

He flipped us over so he was laying on his back, and I straddling him. I didn't try to escape or even fight against him for that matter. I just let it happen, I was being rather care free, which rarely happens. He grabbed my waist securing me in this awkward position.

I squirmed a little, feeling self-conscious about myself. I had no idea what I was doing until he groaned. I froze immediately and tried to climb from off of him. His grip on me tightened.

"Jace let me go," I said through clenched teeth.

"No," was all he said.

I frowned and crossed my arms.