❥ Chapter Twenty-nine ❥

Written by Deadlydisasters

Ex. Head Detective POV

I've narrowed down a bunch of empty houses Everett and his boyfriend could be in. They know the police are watching their home so they won't try to go back. My eye twitches and I once again have to resist the urge to give myself a black eye. My eye has recently started twitching and it's slowly getting worse. Most of the time it happens when I think of my perfect son and Ash.

I think I'll kill Ash and turn Everett in, saying that I was being attacked. This caused me to defend myself and kill Ash, shocking Everett. Allowing me to handcuff him and bring him in. I don't think going and searching abandoned homes is a good thing to do during the day because they could be out. I'll go and look in the few abandoned houses I believe that they could be in. I also feel like I might pass out, I've stayed up almost three days in a row without any sleep.

I have to find Everett and Ash for ruining my career, I have to make Everett see that there are punishments much worse than what I gave him as a child. I will make him understand that I was holding back then, I will crush him to the point of where he will be obeying.

He will be the perfect son once again. He hasn't been perfect since his mother took him away but soon he will be. My eye twitches, I run my fingers through my thinning hair and then punch a hole in the wall right next to my diagrams. Almost the entire wall is covered in pictures of abandoned homes, many have giant red X's on them but a few don't.

I know my eyes are red and wild looking but it's okay. It will all be okay when I catch them. There's a stinging pain in my hand, why did I only just notice I was bleeding? Am I going crazy? I don't think so, I laugh so hard at myself that when I stop I have to catch my breath.

Get ready for your boyfriend's death Everett.