❥ Chapter Twenty-four ❥

Written by Deadlydisasters

Head Detective POV

"Detective we have a large problem right now. It looks like that in order to put a stop to this case you broke into someone's home, set up chairs and rope in their basement just to look like you had caught the culprit." One of the police told me. I'm shaking with fury, my son has just jeopardized my job because of this stupid stunt of his. We are currently standing in the weapon room where I had Everett and his boyfriend tied up.

"Sir, the owners of this home really are the reapers. How else can you explain the weapons?" I say while pointing at the weapons to emphasize my point.

"They look too clean to have ever been used to kill and there is no other evidence in the house to even suspect the owners. They could just be weapon collecters, maybe they collect them and then sell them when they need money." The police say to me. I wanted to slap him, he's so stupid. It's obvious that Everett is the killer but I can't say why without losing my job.

"They really are the killers." I say in a pathetic attempt to convince the cop again.

"You are no longer on this case Detective. You are taking a break from your job until the force says otherwise. You have broken into a citizens home, we can have you taken in for that. We will wait until the owners of this home return and we will see if they want to press charges for this violation. Until then Detective." The cop says with a firm unwavering look. He leaves the basement and leaves the house. Other police that were standing around drag me from the house and make me leave. Two police plan on staying at the house to wait for Everett and the other boy.

I will get you Everett, wherever you are I'll find you and you'll wish you had just gone to jail when I do.