Learning To Be A Princess.

Okay! I know its been nearly 3 weeks, and I'm soo sorry! But I've been preparing for exams, and I can't use my phone in maths anymore so I only get to write when I'm at home, which is the only time I get to do most stuff *face-palm*

Anyway!

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Natalie's POV -

"You're not doing it right!" Sophia shouted, frowning at Aria.

"You're not the one with a baby kicking your internal organs!" She shouted back, throwing her arms up above her head.

"Fine, fine. Let's take a break." Sophia sighed.

"That's the best thing I've heard all day," Ever gushed. "I'm so tired." She yawned, plopping onto the couch, putting her arms behind her head.

"You've hardly done anything!" Aria smiled, picking up Ever's legs and put them in her lap as she sat down.

"So? Watching you guys all afternoon has made me tired." She fake yawned, removing her legs from Aria's lap.

I sat on the coffee across from Aria and Ever. "What is it that you guys are trying to do anyway?"

"They're trying to turn me into a Princess." Aria frowned.

"I thought you already were a Princess?" I asked, confused. I thought she was next in line to this Angel throne thingy?

"You are too, but they're teaching me how to act like a Princess." She explained, rubbing her stomach.

I nodded, understanding. "Okay." I mumbled.

"Right, so how much longer do you think you will need my fiance?" Drake asked, strolling into the room with Niall in tow. A small smile slipped onto my face as Niall smirked at me, scratching the back of her neck.

"With the way this is going, forever." Leah mumbled from the floor.

"Oh, well this is all new to me you know! What if I don't want to be Queen? Its no fun." Aria exclaimed.

"Being Queen isn't about being fun, its about ruling a place! Ruling over people who look up to you." Leah explained, looking as exasperated as the rest of us felt.

"I don't care what being Queen is about. You can take it Leah, I don't want it!" Aria stood up, walking passed Drake and Niall to leave the room.

"Great, just great," Drake mumbled, running his hand through his hair and following after Aria. "Aria!" He shouted.

"You think she meant that?" Ever asked, her bottom lip sticking out slightly.

"Let's hope not." Leah replied, biting her lip.

"Its just the stress of the wedding, and the baby. Its all starting to get to her you know?" I laughed humourlessly, looking down at my lap.

"Yeah, I guess." Sophia smiled sadly.

Drake wandered back into the room again, a frown on his face.

"Where is she?" I asked, standing up from my position on the armrest of a chair.

"She must have gone for a fly or something, I've checked everywhere, she's not there." He muttered, running his hand down his face.

"You obviously don't know Aria as well as you think you do." I laughed, heading out of the room and upstairs, Niall, Drake and the girls all following me.