Moon In The Body.

Okay, this is a few months later, so Aria is like 8/9 months pregnant.

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Natalie's POV -

****** A few months later ******

Glancing in the mirror one more time, I smiled to myself.

"You look great." Aria said from the door, her voice startling me for a second.

"Thanks." I mumbled, applying another coat of clear lip-gloss to my lips.

"Where's Niall taking you tonight then?" She asked, leaning her shoulder against the door frame, her swollen stomach sticking out.

"I don't know, he never tells me." I sighed, running my hand through my curls, untangling them a little.

"Aww, you guys are so cute." She cooed, rubbing her bump.

"Yeah, and you're the tooth fairy." I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"What? I am?" She cried, standing up straight, her eyes widened to the size of saucers.

"Yeah, of course." I mumbled, grabbing my purse and my phone and heading for the door.

"Have fun." She grinned, stepping aside to let me pass.

"I will." I replied, kissing her cheek. "Don't stay up too late."

"Don't be back too late." She countered.

"Bubba's about ready to pop out now, right?" I asked, walking down the stairs beside my sister.

"Yup, I'm due in like three days I think." She grinned.

"Well, don't be popping him out when I'm not here, okay?"

"Wouldn't dream of it, sweetie."

"Good, now, Niall's here, so I'll see you later."

"See you."

- Aria's POV -

I waved through the window as Natalie and Niall drove off for their date. I sort of envied them, not worrying about commitments.

A pair of strong arms wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me close to their chest.

"We never got to do that." Drake mumbled in my ear, lightly kissing my shoulder.

"I know, but we got married, and have Bubba, so I'm not about to change anything." I smiled, turning around in his arms to kiss him.

"Me neither." He whispered, resting his forehead against mine.

He pulled me over to the couch, letting me sit down before going to pick a DVD to watch. I laughed at the concentrated look he had on his face as he picked, scanning the backs of each one to find out which would be most interesting.

He finally settled on Transformers, and came to sit beside me. Wrapping his arms around my shoulders, he pulled me down so my head was resting on his shoulder.

We cuddled for the rest of the movie, only talking when Drake had to explain something to me, or to point something out.

Once the movie was finished, the front door opened, revealing Natalie and Niall. I smiled at them.

"Hey guys, date over already?" I asked, shifting on the couch to face them.

"Erm, I didn't think you two would still be awake." Natalie mumbled, looking at the floor.

"Sweetheart, if you're going to do what I think you're going to do, you would have woken us anyway." I stated, winking at my sister as she burned a bright red.

"Shut up." She hissed, trying to hide the blush on her cheeks.

"Fine, fine, we'll just pretend like you aren't here." I chuckled.

"Whatever." She grumbled, grabbing Niall's hand and dragging him upstairs.

"Those two are so cute, aren't they?" I asked Drake, turning back around.

"Yeah, everyone can see that, but them." He chuckled.

"Oh." I muttered, my hand flying to my stomach as a sharp pain shot through my body.

"Are you okay?" Drake asked, suddenly alert.

"Yeah, but, Drake, I think Bubba's ready." I mumbled, trying to stand up.

"Already?" He asked, jumping up beside me.

"Yes, I'm only three days off my due date, Drake." I snapped, hobbling around the room.

"I know, I know." I replied, rushing around gathering all of the things we would need.

I walked as well as I could up the stairs, having to stop half-way as another wave of pain surged through my body.

Getting to the top, I burst through Natalie's door, leaning on it for support.

They were both on Natalie's bed, her straddling his waist, his fingers tangled in her hair and locked in an intense make-out session. I cleared my throat, causing them to spring apart.

"Sorry to interrupt," I started, breathing deeply. "But Bubba is coming. NOW!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short, but I might not be able to update for a while.

Got too many exams in the next few weeks it's unbelievable.

So....

Vote/Comment/Fan?

<3