Even Angels Will Fall.

Okayy next chapter :P And just to annoy Samanthajayne17, I'm not gonna tell you what Drake is yet :D  Mwhahahahahahahaha! I'm just evil like that :D This one is dedicated to Samanthajayne17 because, not only is she a great friend, BUT she has written a great story on here! Its called The Secret Of Isabella Hartley and I suggest you go read it :D

Video is the song I was listening to whilst writing this, thanks to WeRWhoWeR -.- got it stuck in my head! Meaniiiiieeeee! WeRWhoWeR is also a great friend and has written 3 great stories, one of which I am the main character :P, so yeahh check em out. Cover is also by WeRWhoWeR :D

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Chapter Two -

I blinked, realising I'd been staring at his eyes, and looked arund for my best friend.

"Um, have you seen Emmy?" I asked, still not meeting his gaze, afraid that if I did, he'd pull me back in. Damn those crazy, beautiful, sexy...wait! What was I saying? Ugh, never mind.

Hold on, has he been talking this whole time?! Damn it!!!

"...her arou...Are you listening to me?" he growled the last part like he waqs really mad or something. Weird. I've only just met the guy, I don't even know his name. "Aria!" he snapped. Hold the phone, when did I tell him my name? This guy gets creepier by the bonosecond... is bonosecond a word? It is now.

"Uhm...sorry, w-what?" I stuttered, finally looking him in the eye. Damn!

His eyes narrowed slightly as his forehead creased with a frown. "I said, no, I haven't seen your friend around." he mumbled through gritted teeth. I swera she was her next to me like a minute ago. Can tonight get any weirder? Don't answer that!

"Oh, erm, okay. I better go find her then." I turned away from those amazing eyes to go find Emilia. I'd barely made it one step when a strong arm shot around my waist, stopping my movement. I twisted around to meet those golden eyes again. UGH! Those EYES!!! I LOVE those eyes... "What are you doing?" I whispered breathlessly.

'We need to talk' his voice spoke in my mind. 'I know what you are and you know what I am, you just don't want to admit it' I felt myself leaning into his grip, my palm resting on his chiselled chest. Ever since I met him, I've been feeling this really weird connection to him. This guy is seriously freaky. 'I'm you mate'

WHAAATTTT?! Shut the front door when did that happen?!

It was only then that I realised he was pulling me along, his arm still wrapped securely around my waist, to a large wooden door, covered in fake cobwebs and spiders. At leats, I hope they were fake.

Once we were inside the room, he closed the heavy door behind us, the thud echoing around the small space longer than it should. I turned around slowly, to see his golden eyes a pure white. WHAT THE FUDGE!!!!!! The look in his eyes, as he walked gingerly towards me, could only be described as lust. *insert wide-eyed face here*

I only had a second to register what happened next, because within that second, he had closed the distance between us and had taken my lips up in his own.

'Drake' his voice whispered.

I pulled away from him just long enough to say "Huh?" Befor his lips were back on mine, kissing me with so much passion i thought I might die, right there.

'That's my name'

It was only then when I noticed the sharp pain shooting through my lower stomach, there wasnt enough time to register it as, within the next second, darkness started to cloud my brain, and I passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you liked comment/vote/fan <£