Seven Going On Seventeen.

Next Chapter :P

Song on the side pretty much sums up Drake and Aria's relationship. AWWW!!!!! <3

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Drake's POV -

I can't believe he just took her!

That son of a bitch!

Left the room before I could get my hands on him, know's what's good for him the low-life piece of scum.

I swear when I get my hands on him, I'm gonna kill him.

I'll rip his head from his body.

Yeah! I like that idea.

I grinned menacingly to myself, before whipping around to face the now locked door.

Replacing my grin with a smirk, I strolled over to the door, gripped hold of the handle and pulled the door off. He thinks he can stop me from seeing my mate?

We'll see about that!

Storming through the corridors, barging past anyone in my way, I made my way to the dungeons underneath the castle. I hope that's where she is!

I reached the door to the dungeons and, again, pulled it off of it's hinges. Two doors in a matter of about 5 minutes, wow. I really can't be away from her, especially when it's my father who is keeping us apart.

I stormed down the stairs and past the guards, none of whom even said anything, they all just cowered away from the crazy Prince storming through the dungeon.

Stopping in front of the cell that was currently housing my mate, I glared at the guard who refused to move.

"Open it." I growled, warning in my tone. I heard Aria whimper at the sound of my voice and wished I hadn't of been so aggresive with my words.

"I can't, Your Highness. I'm under strict instru-" he started but I cut him off, my patience was wearing thin at this moment in time.

"I said. Open. It." I growled again, lower this time, so I didn't scare Aria.

"Y-yes sir." He mumbled, rushing to find the right key before placing it in the lock and opening the door.

"Now GO!" I roared, smirking as the short man ran for his life.

"D-drake?" I heard a small voice whisper in fear.

Within seconds I was by her side, wrapping her up in my arms and refusing to let go. She didn't seem to mind though, as she snuggled into my shoulder and started crying.

"Hey, baby, what's the matter?" I asked gently, not wanting her to cry even more, I hate it when she cries.

"Y-you c-c-came for me!" she managed, trying to control her sobs. I stroked her hair comfortingly.

"Sshh, everything's gonna be okay now, I'm here. Of course I came for you. I love you." I whispered softly in her ear.

She lifted her grey-blue eyes to look into my golden ones, tears streamed down her face and her eyes were glazed with unshed tears. Using my thumb, I wiped her cheeks, getting rid of some of the tears, before I leaned down and planted a soft kiss of her rosy lips.

"Well isn't this cosy?" My father sneered from the door. His presence causing my back to stiffen and my hold on Aria to tighten slightly.

"What the hell to you want?" I asked through gritted teeth, my eyes narrowed in his direction.

He chuckled, bending down so he was level with my sitting position.

"Just came to make sure you were saying goodbye." He smirked.

"Goodbye? What do you mean goodbye?"

I felt Aria fidget a little on my lap, her eyes still locked on my face.

"He's gonna kill me." She stated, her face hard and serious.

"W-what?!" I looked between my father and my mate, completely shocked that my on father could kill the only person who means something to me in this world.

The last thing I remeber doing was carefully placing Aria on the floor, before leaping for my father's throat.

Everything became blurry after that.

*********************

- Natalie's POV -

Aria didn't come home all night last night. Right now, I'm laying in my bed, thinking about where she could be.

I know Drake's father had her, but why?

Why would he take her?

Does Drake know that he has her? And is he doing anything about it if he does?

Wow, my head hurts from all this thinking. I need to get up and get some food in me.

I swung my legs over the side of my bed. Weird. I don't remember my legs being that long.

I stretched, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

I screamed.

That wasn't me!

I'm like what, seven! Not seventeen!

OH HOLY FUDGE STICKS!

What the hell happened here?

At that moment, my bedroom door burst open and both of my parents stood there, looking at me with wide eyes.

"It's true." my mother whipsered, her eyes never leaving mine.

"What's true?!" I screeched, looking back at my reflection. "Will someone like to explain what's happened to me?!"

"You've aged." My dad replied in a 'duh' tone.

"UGH! I know that!!!!! But WHY?!" I yelled, getting more and more freaked out by this whole situation.

No one spoke as my mom gingerly walked towards me, placing her hand on my cheek and mumbling something to herself. She looked back at my dad who was still stood in my doorway, leaning casually against the doorframe, grinning from ear to ear.

"Mom?" I whispered, my mom removed her hand from my cheek and nodded. "What the hell is going on?" I asked, a little louder this time.

It wasn't my mom who spoke next, no, it was my father, using his 'words of wisdom' voice.

"Aria's gone, keeping you two together is the only way to make you age normaly on Earth. This is how old you would be if we were back home. With Aria gone, the magic just doesn't work, she controls it. She's the only one who can control it." He stated, matter-of-factly. I glared at him.

"So what does this mean for me?"

"Nothing, just that you've aged a bit faster than normal, and until you and Aria are reunited, you're going to keep aging at this rate."

I looked between my parents, my horror clear on my face.

"We need to get Aria back." I whispered, staring off into space.

"And fast." My mom finished, sitting beside me and wrapping me in her arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is dedicated to the person who gave me the inspiration for Natalie Sparks, my cousin, the real-life Natalie :P

I gave her a bigger role because I love her and I didn't think there was any point in Natalie being in this book if she wasn't going to do anything. So I made her have her own little story-line :P

Anyways,

Vote/Comment/Fan

<3