What Is This Place?

Sorry it took so long to get this up! But its pretty long, if I do say so myself ;D

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Aria's POV -

"That was delicious, babe." I grinned, licking my lips and rubbing my stomach.

"Glad you liked it." Drake replied, picking up the plate from the table in front of me.

I giggled, standing up. Stretching and yawning, I reached for Drake's hand, dragging him up the stairs behind me.

"I'm tired." I stated, wandering into our room, grabbing some sweats from my drawer and one of Drake's shirts before going to get changed.

"Me too." Drake mumbled, stripping to his boxers and climbing into bed.

Walking back into the room, I climbed into bed beside the love of my life, curling into his side. I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Goodnight, babe." Drake whispered, kissing the top of my head gently.

"Night." I replied, snuggling closer to his side.

I was asleep within a matter of seconds.

****************** Aria's Dream *******************

Blinking, I sat up from the soft floor beneath me. I rubbed my eyes, trying to stop myself from being blinded by the warm, bright light surrounding me.

Looking around, I took in the area around me. Everything was so bright, seemingly radiating light from their very core.

Tall, bright green trees reached up to the almost endless sky above me, the leaves splaying out all over the place on the way up. Small white and pale grey birds flew around the middles of the trees. A few squirrels scurried passed me, heading for the trees.

"Hello?" I shouted, pushing myself up from the floor. Placing my hand on my stomach, I turned slowly around in a circle, looking for any signs of human life. "Is anyone there?!"

A rustling sound to my left had me spinning to face the tree closest to me, staring at the tree.

"Who's there?" I shouted, stepping closer to the tree.

Suddenly, a young boy stepped out from behind the tree. His long-ish blonde hair hung over his startling blue eyes, his pink lips in a small pout as he looked at me. He wore all white, but the thing that shocked me the most was the small white feathers peering over his shoulder.

"Hello," he whispered, holding out his tiny little hand for me to take.

I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out as his wings came into full view. He's an Angel? Shouldn't he be hiding his wings, especially out in the open like this?

"My name is Ace. Come with me, Princess." He stated, in his quiet voice. I blinked, shocked. Did he just call me Princess?

"Huh?" I answered lamely, allowing myself to be pulled along by the small boy.

"Just follow me Princess." Ace answered, pulling me towards a set of tall, golden gates.

"Where are we?" I asked, trying to pull my hand from Ace's.

"Home." He stated simply, tightening his grip on my hand.

I gasped, looking around at all the people, or more, Angels, walking casually along the streets, wings spread out gracefully behind them.