Picking Up The Pieces.

This is really short! I'm so sorry! I'm really trying to increase the length of my chapters in all my stories but its not working so well :(

Enjoy anyway,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Aria's POV -

I really didn't want to hurt Natalie like that. Not matter what she says, I could see the hurt in her eyes as I told her what her mate had done, and it was tearing me apart inside.

I was the one to make her feel like that, me. Her big sister. I was supposed to protect her from getting hurt, but this time, I was the one causing the heartbreak she'd be feeling right now.

How did I know she'd be heartbroken?

She has just found out some really bad news about her mate, it'll be tearing her heart up right now.

I sighed, standing from my seat on the couch to look for her. I felt Drake grip my hand tighter as I stood, I sent a reassuring smile down to him, giving his hand a soft squeeze, before letting my hand slip from his, heading towards the stairs.

Softly knocking on her door, I waited for the muffled reply before stepping into my younger sisters domain. Looking across the blue painted walls and colourful stuffed animals scattered across the room, until my eyes landed on the curl up form of my younger sister beside her bed, on a pale blue bean-bag.

Crossing my arms over my chest, I huffed and stormed over to her, flicking her right in the butt, smirking slightly when she yelped in surprise.

"OW!" She screamed, looking at me with hateful glare, hair all over her face, still not hiding the tears streaming down her gorgeous face.

"Stop crying! Its pathetic! You need to go find him and talk about this, not hide up in your room forever, you spazticated chipmunk eating pineapple!!" I screeched, losing my cool.

"Okay! Calm down, jeez! Pregnancy hormones aren't pretty on you!" She softened slightly, turning around on the bean-bag to face me fully.

I picked up a pencil laying on her desk, pulling it back threateningly. "I swear Natalie, shut the hell up or so help me God I will destroy you with this pencil!" I glared down at her when she burst out laughing.

"You....ahah...a-are so funny!!!" She managed between laughs, wiping tears from her eyes as she stood up. "Okay, look, I'll talk to him kay?" She stood in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"Kay!" I chirped, bad mood forgotten as I ran from her room with a huge grin on my lips.

She was going to kill me after this.

- Natalie's POV -

I glared at the door my sister just practically skipped through.

Ugh! Sometimes she's really annoying!

I walked over to my desk, picking up my phone, scrolling through my contacts until I came to Niall's name. I sighed before sending him a text asking him to meet me tomorrow, at this little cafe in town.

I sighed, plopping down on my bed. Placing an arm across my eyes, blocking out any light that might be coming into my room, even though it was already pitch black outside.

Using my other hand, I wiped at the remaining tears on my cheeks, banishing them from my face before I rolled over onto my side, looking at the picture of me, Aria, Drake, Emilia and Niall from the One Direction concert. A small smile slipped onto my face.

Things were so much easier then, before I knew what he was. What he did.

I groaned, rolling onto my other side, closing my eyes and thinking of the two amazing dates we had before I found out the truth.

The horrible, ugly truth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGAIN! Sorry its so short! I'm working on it!

Vote/comment/fan?

<3