Just Picking Up Where We Left Off.

Next chapter :D DUH!

Loved writing this chapter :) I personally think its well cute :')

Had a bit of help from Nataluu, only the outfits and the music though xD

Love my Nataluu, who Natalie is based on :P

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Natalie's POV -

"Natalie! Get your sorry ass out of bed!" Aria bellowed from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back, the noise muffled slightly by the pillow my face was currently stuffed into.

"No you're not." Aria whispered in my ear, making me jump about a foot in the air and nearly fall onto the floor.

Aria wandered out of the room, laughing to herself, heading back downstairs.

"Someone's here for you!" She shouted over her shoulder.

"Kay!" I groaned, rolling out of bed. Pulling a huge woolly cardigan around my shoulders, I followed my sister, ending up in the kitchen.

"In the living room." Aria pointed out the direction, setting a plate in front of a dead looking Drake. She kissed his head and he noticed the food, smiling gratefully up at her.

"Kay." I mumbled, heading towards the room. Sat on the sofa about 4 feet from me, was Niall. He was sat back, his legs spread out before him, arms folded across his chest. He wore light denim jeans, a pale blue shirt and white converse, his spike bracelets long forgotten.

"Hey," he smiled slightly, standing up to talk to me. "How have you been?"

"How have I been? Niall, I just found out my mate was hired to kill my sister! How do you think I've been?" I spat, stepping away from him as he moved closer.

"I know," he dropped his gaze to the floor, shuffling his feet. "I'm sorry, but that's why I'm here! Get dressed, I'm going to explain everything."

"How do I know I can trust you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"You don't." He smirked, coming behind me and pushing me towards the stairs.

"Sheesh! I get it! I'm going!" I moaned, glaring at a smiling Aria, stood at the kitchen door.

"Hurry!" He pushed me into my room, closing the door and started singing some random lyrics.

Walking over to my closet, I pulled out my denim high-waisted shorts, sandals and a t-shirt that said 'people are gay get over it.' I smiled at the shirt, it was so true, and Katy Perry had worn it, therefore it was amazing.

Quickly showering and getting dressed, I pulled on a few bracelets before completing the look with a pair of ray-bans perched on my head.

Smiling at myself in the mirror, I grabbed my bag, hanging it on my shoulder before leaving my room. Niall was still stood outside my door, randomly singing lyrics from any random song.

He stopped when he saw me, his eyes widening and his mouth hanging open.

"You look great." He whispered, reaching out for my hand as I smiled smugly.

"Thanks." I chirped, taking his hand and pulling him down the stairs. "Bye A! Bye D!" I shouted, opening the front door. I heard the muffled 'bye's' as I exited the house.