Halloween.

Okay, so this is my first story and it's probably really boring but i'll let you guys decide that! This is dedicated to my ah-maze-ing friends who actually encouraged me to write this, and to my little cousin who really badly wanted to be in the story :P So...enjoy <3

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Chapter One -

"Em, do we really have to go to this party?" I whined, my best friend, Emilia, and I have been invited to this 'great' halloween party. Gosh! Halloween is for kids! I'm 17 for crying out loud, and Em wants to go as fairies. FAIRIES?! To be honest, I can't exactly say anything, seen as I'm an Angel, no one knows, not even Emilia, so shhh!

"Of course we have to go Aria! It's like the party of the year! And we finally got an invite!!!!" she grinned. Creepy. She never grins. You see, Em has this thing about her teeth, she hates people looking at them, weird huh? Something isn't right here. Oh well.

There was a sudden giggle from outside my room. I ripped open the door to reveal my little sister, Natalie, and her friend, Lucy, sitting outside my room playing with...OMG!! Is that...? It is! They stole my limited edition Smurfette doll! NO WAYY! I'm gonna kill them!

"NATALIE! LUCY! I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THIS!" I screamed, startling the two girls, who both looked up at me with big wide innocent eyes. Pshhh, they're far from innocent. I swear, last week, they shaved my cat! Who does that?! "You two better have a good reason for this!" Natalie shifted her emerald eyed gaze from Lucy, to the doll, then back to me.

"I don't know what you're talking about Aria, we didn't do anything" her lips stretched up into a small smile as she tried, but failed, to hide the doll from my view. She began to giggle again. GOD! Why do I always have to be nice to her?

"Look, Nat, you and Lucy need to play with your own toys, kay? Me and Emilia are busy right now, so hand over the doll and no one gets hurt" I said sweetly, narrowing my eyes at her when she poked her tongue out at me. You wouldn't believe that she is an Angel too. She's like the Devil's spawn with Angel wings. "MOM! DAD! Get the Devil child away from me! Me and Em need to get ready and she's distracting me!" I bellowed, even though I didn't need to, they would hear me anyway, we have some heightened senses shizznick.

Emilia popped her head round the door, with a raised eyebrow as she took in the scene in front of her with wide eyes. Me, Natalie and Lucy in a staring match to the death, and bitch, I'm gonna win.

"Erm, A?" Emilia questioned unneasily, I grumbled for her to continue, "We need to finish getting ready, the party starts in like an hour" I glanced away from the two, now very triumphant looking, seven-year-olds in front of me to look at my best friend. My eyes narrowed into grey-blue slits as i watched her flip her golden blonde hair over her right shoulder, her crystal blue eyes never leaving mine. "I'm just saying, A, we'll be late otherwise"

I groaned before turning back to the munchkins "This isn't over..." I assured before skipping casually into my room. Both me and Emilia were wearing the same costumes, just different colours. Em had on a green tinkerbell style dress on, the traditional fairy outfit. While I went for something more colourful, my outfit was the same style as Em's, but was rainbow coloured. My favourite. Our make-up was done in pretty much the same way as well, with swirls of glitter going down the side of our faces, Em's on her right, mine on my left. I had barely entered the room when Emilia was pratically pouncing on me, curling iron in hand, trying to get to my hair. OH HELL NO!!! My hair is naturally curly, it doesn't need anymore curls!

"Keep away from me with that thing!" I screamed, grabbing the closest thing to me, a hair brush. Bloody marvelous. "I'm not afraid to use this!" I warned, before throwing the brush, aiming for her head, but of course, she ducked. DAMN HER AND HER FAST REFLEXES!! I used this moment of distraction to bolt. HAHA!!!! Sucker!

- Later at the party -

This party has been going on for like 3 hours now, and still no fun. For about an hour I have been listening to Emilia moan on and on about how upset she was about this guy that she really liked...blahblahblah! God she's such a whiney drunk. Guessing I'm designated driver then. Fabulous.

"Need any help there?" a velvety smooth voice whispered from close behind me. I turned and was met by a pair of of golden eyes. Wow, did I just say golden eyes? Oh my Gawd! This h=guys eyes are golden!!!! Wait, whatwere we talking about?

"Hmmm?" I mumbled in response, too lost in his golden gaze to comprehend what was being said. I turned around completely to see him dressed from head to toe in black, jeans, sweatshirt, even a black beanie covered his dark brown hair. I twirled a strand of my chocolate brown hair between my fingers flirtasiously. Whoa, what the hell is happening to me? I don't flirt! That's Em's job! Ugh! That girl needs to stop teaching me this crap!

'I know what you are' a voice in my head sang. mockingly. Wait a minute, that voice. That's his voice! But...but, it was inside my head! How is this possible? There's only one way, but he can't be! Can he?

Did you enjoy? If so vote/comment/fan :)

LOVESSS! <3