Natalie's Time To Shine.

Okayy, this one's short, but I didn't update at the weekend cus I was finishing christmas shopping, then Sam was bugging me to upload so I had to give you something :P

Sorry if it's crap

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

- Lucifer (Drake's Dad) POV -

I never thought I'd see the day. My own son, choosing a girl over his father.

He's pathetic.

He doesn't realise how powerful I could make him. No, he just wants to stay with that feeble little mate of his. He'll do anything to protect that disgusting creature.

Ugh.

She makes me sick.

I need to try and get her away from him. And VOILA! That's how I came up with ingenious plan of killing the poor soul.

He'll get over her!

If anything, it'll make him stronger.

And that's exactly what we need right now.

- Natalie's POV -

I pulled the last few strands of my long chocolate brown hair into a red scrunchie and checked my reflection one more time.

Perfect.

I grinned, stealing Aria's clothes is gonna be so fun. Clapping my hands, I scooped up the purple hoodie stolen from my sister's closet and made my way outside.

I had rang Emilia up earlier and had asked her to drive me around somewhere. She didn't know where, and frankly, neither did I.

I wanted to find out where my sister was, and that meant finding this Lucifer guy.

Hmphh. Where to start?

Well, I did hear Aria mention something about Drake being a Dark Angel or something. Maybe that will give me a clue?

"Hey Emilia!" I chirped, climbing into her shiny red car and buckling my seatbelt.

I turned around to look at my sister's best friend's shocked face. Wow, tough crowd.

"Erm, Em, are you okay?" I questioned with an uneasy laugh, slightly freaked out about the way she was looking at me.

"Natalie?" she questioned, leaning a little closer and narrowing her eyes, inspecting my face. Okay weird.

"Erm, yeah. It's me. There's no time to explain, we need to find Aria!" At the sound of Aria's name, Emilia was up and alert.

"Why? What's happened? Is everything okay? Where's Aria?" She rushed out, woah!

"EM! Calm down! I don't where she is okay? I know she's with Drake's dad, but that's about all I know!" I screamed over her panicking.

Her eyes widened slightly and then glazed over. I looked over at her, worried about the poor girl. Gripping onto her shoulders, I shook her a few ttimes, but that lost look just stayed in her eyes as she drifted off, further and further into nothing, before slumping forward in her seat, motionless.

OMG!

"EM!" I screeched, checking for a pulse, breathing a sigh of relief when I found one. Oh thank the lord! "Right, I'm doing this with or without you Em." I mumbled to myself, climbing out of the car and spreading my wings out.

Taking a jumping start, I flapped my wings and took for the skies for the first time.

Wow this felt amazing!

I could feel myself grinning like an idiot, before I remembered what I was supposed to be doing.

Saving my sister.

I was gonna find this Lucifer guy, even if it's the last thing I do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SORRY IT'S SP CRAP!!!!!!

Hopefully the next chapter will be better, but I can't promise anything :(

Vote/Comment?Fan?

<3