My Little Sister, And Her New-Found Mate.

New Chap, just cus Nataluu has been bugging me for one X_X

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Aria's POV -

I lifted my hand to cover the giggles that were threatening to erupt from my lips.

Looking between Natalie and Niall, I heard a deep chuckle escape from Drake's mouth, before he covered it with a fit of coughs.

I slapped him lightly on the chest before gripping his hand and turning away.

"We'll, err, leave you two to it." I managed through my giggles, gesturing for Em to follow us too.

Once we were out of ear-shot, we all burst out in fits of giggles and snorts.

"Did you see her face?!" I spluttered, clutching my stomach from the laughter.

"She looked so shocked!" Em burst, wiping away tears from under her eyes.

"And he looked exactly the same!" I finally sobered up, the realisation that my little sister had a mate finally settling in. "Oh crap." I mumbled.

Drake suddenly stopped laughing, sensing my sudden change in mood, he gripped hold of my arm gently, concern covering his features as he gazed down at me.

"Babe? Babe what's wrong?" He whispered, so Em couldn't hear us.

"My little sister has a mate! She's not supposed to have a mate! She's supposed to be like 7! Not 17! This isn't right! Oh God!" I breathed deeply, gripping onto his arms to steady myself from the wave of nausea that swept over me.

Emilia chose that moment to realise that no one was laughing with her. She looked at me, confusion clouding her features as she took in my panicked expression, and the way I was gripping onto Drake's arm.

"Hey, what's going on?" She walked towards us, her hand stroking my hair, the way we'd always did when we were kids, the motion calming me.

"I'm fine," I mumbled with a smile, leaning into her touch, missing my best friend. I hadn't even realised that since Drake had come along, I'd been spending less and less time with the girl who'd been like my siamese twin growing up. I released Drake and wrapped my arms around my best friend. "Absolutely fine." I mumbled, hugging her tight.

"Whoa, okay." She laughed, shocked by my actions.

"I'm sorry." I murmured. She pulled away from my death grip, confusion lacing her features once again.

"What for?" She questioned, still confused.

"For everything. For not answering your calls. For not being there when you needed me. For leaving you behind when Drake came into my life." I gushed out, tears springing to my eyes as I realised that I really had been neglecting my best friend.

"Hey! Shush! Its okay!" She tried to convince me.

"B-but..." I stammered.

"No buts! He's your mate, you've only just ben reunited okay?" She looked me deep in the eyes, showing me that she meant what she was saying.

I nodded and hugged my best friend again, only just noticing that Natalie was walking towards us, hand-in-hand with Niall Horan. A huge smile was spread across both of their faces, eyes slightly glazed over as they kept sneaking quick glances at each other.

I pulled away from Emilia and smiled warmly at my sister. Drake stepped forward and gripped my left hand, while Em flanked my other side, both smiling at Natalie and Niall.

"What are you all looking like that for?" Natalie finally peeled her eyes away from Niall to look at the three smiling faces before her.

"Nothing," I smiled, "Absolutely nothing."

"Well, okay, erm," Natalie started, a light blush creeping up to her cheeks. "This is Niall, my erm....."

"Mate?" Drake finished, his smile replaced with a smirk.

"Uh, yeah." Natalie's face was now a bright crimson.

"You can say it you know Nat. Its not really a big deal. Not in our world anyway." I laughed, reaching out a hand to grip her free one, giving it a small squeeze.

"Yeah, but you've been with Drake for like nearly 3 months now!" She stated, like it changed anything at all.

"So?" Drake raised an eyebrow at the no-so-mini-me.

"Its different!" She snapped, getting frustrated with this conversation.

"Okay! Calm down." Niall spoke softly, reaching a hand up to stroke her cheek.

I let my hand drop from Natalie's grip, Drake's arm slipped around my waist and he placed his head on my shoulder, muffling the laugh that was threatening to come out.

"Aww!" Me and Emilia gushed, widening our eyes until they were puppy sized to look at each other.

Natalie swatted both of us on the arms, making it clear she wanted us to shut up.

"Its just so sweet!" Emilia placed her hand over her heart as she spoke, showing the emotion behind her words.

"How about you bring Niall over for dinner one night? They've already met Drake, so I'm off the hook!" I laughed.

"That would be lovely." Niall spoke before Natalie had the chance to decline the offer.

"Then its settled!" I clapped my hands together in success.

They turned around, Natalie probably telling Niall off for agreeing, Niall telling her it was better to get it over with sooner rather than later.

Emilia hooked arms with me and with Drake's arm still around my waist, we walked out, close to another fit of laughter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't decided what Niall is gonna be yet so yeah X_X

Vote/Comment/Fan

<3