When My Next Door Neighbour Comes By And Ruins My Night.

• Dedicated to Simon You Reds Abbott

Dedicated to my dad, just cus I can :P<3

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the realisation that I had to choose between two of the most important people in my life, I set about making a few 'pros and cons' lists. Not as easy as it sounds. I really want Drake to come with me so he can meet my sister, but then I want Emilia to come because she's my best friend and I've never done anything without her. This shouldn't be this difficult, should it? Maybe I could get an extra ticket? But then Emilia would feel like a third wheel with me and Drake. UGH! *Face Palm* A soft knock sounded on my door, I muttered a quick 'come in', and Natalie appeared at my bedroom door, smiling slightly. I looked over at her, dressed in an over-sized panda baby-grow, which is mine by the way, and cuddly her rabbit to her chest protctively.

"Yes, Natalie?" I questioned, smiling at her. Obviously, being Natalie, she took that smile as her welcome to my room and waltzed right in and sat on me. Not on my bed, or my floor, not even my chair. ME! I heard her giggling as I huffed with annoyance. This is getting beyond a joke now!

"Mom told me to tell you that they're going out, so you have to look after me tonight!" She squealed, before hopping off of my back, and skipping out of my room, humming loudly to herself.

I sighed loudly and got up off of my bed. I wandered downstairs, looking for my parents. I found them in the kitchen, all dressed up, ready to go out.

"Oh, there you are Aria. Did Nat tell you?" My mom questioned, eyes sparkling with happiness. I grunted as a response and wondered into the living room.

Once I was comfortably flopped on the sofa, I turned the TV on, and started watching re-runs of The Big Bang Theory. Oh how I love those crazy nerds. I laughed along with it, only stopping to look up when my parents passed around the back of the sofa.

"Have a nice night!" I called after them as they walked out of the front door, I faintly heard a 'Thank you' being shouted back. I returned to watching my show.

After about half an hour, Natalie came down, complaining that she didn't want to stay in her room, so she cuddled up on the sofa next to me, successfully managing to fall asleep within 5 minutes.

Around 9pm there was a knock on the door. I assumed it was the nieghbours, moaning about noise levels or whatever, but when I opened the door, Drake stood facing me, his golden eyes lit with happiness. And yes, I literally threw myself into his arms, feeling a million times better now that he was here.

Once I had finally peeled myself away from his grip, I playfully slapped his arm. He gripped the top of his arm and faked shock, and hurt.

"Ow!" He grumbled, "What was that for?"

"That was for staying away for so long! Do you have any idea how lonely I have been?" I replied, trying to glare at him but failing miserably when he reached up a hand to tuck a strand of my chocolate brown hair behind my ear.

"I'm sorry baby," He whispered, leaning closer, his eyes wide and innocent. I groaned, he sooo knew how to get to me!

"Oh my God!" we both whipped our heads round to see my neighbours son, Anthony, staring at us, eyes open wide with shock. Did I mention me and Anthony used to date, back in like ninth grade? No? Well now you know!

"Evening, Asshole." I growled, turning my attention back to Drake and not letting my eyes leave his. Drake gave me a confused look before turning back to Anthony.

"Hi, I'm Drake, Aria's boyfriend," He introduced himself, sticking out his hand in Anthony's direction. "And you are...?" He probed.

"Erm, Anthony, I'm Aria's neighbour." He took Drake's outstretched hand into his a gave it one quick firm shake, before letting his hand drop back to his side. "I didn't know you were seeing anyone Aria." He mumbled quietly, addressing me this time.

I scowled in his direction, receiving a jab in the ribs from Drake in the process.

"I didn't know I had to keep you informed on my love life Anthony." I countered, still scowling at the idiot.

Drake sent a confused look between the two of us, obviously not realising what was going on.

"We have to go." I stated, grabbed Drake's hand, and led him inside. THANK GOD! Ughhh, Anthony was so annoying! Just because he's a vampire doesn't mean I have to be scared of him! He couldn't suck my blood anyway, way too sweet.

I flopped back down on my sofa, patting the seat next to me for Drake to sit down. He refused, frowning down at me looking very confused.

"What the hell happened back there, A?" he asked, still trying to figure everything out in his head. I sighed, face palming myself, and taking a few calming breathes before answering him.

"Me and Anthony used to date in ninth grade. Nothing too serious, just a sort of little fling for the both of us." I replied, mentally crossings my fingers for him not to ask anymore questions.

"Why did you two break up?" and here we go!

"Things just weren't working out okay?"

"No, it's not okay. I just met a guy that you used to date, he lives next door to you and he's a FUCKING VAMPIRE!" Wow, temper much?

"Will you shut up?!" I hissed. "Natalie's in bed, I only just took her up there before you came and I'm not feeling dealing with another 7-year-old right now okay?!"

Drake's eyes widened in surprise before narrowing on me again.

"What. Happened. Between. You. And. Anthony?" He asked, making each word it's own sentence.

"He found his mate. He found her when he went on vacation with his family." I whispered.

Drake's face softened a lot then, he got down on his knees in front of me and took both of my hands in one of his.

"Where is his mate now?" He asked softly, lightly brushing the tips of his fingers across my cheek.

"She was killed a few months ago. Werewolves after her family. She had no chance. Anthony was devesated, naturally. Started pushing everyone away. We've been fighting a lot more recently."

"I'm sorry." he kissed my hands that were still locked with his as a single tear escaped my eye, dripping down my face, and falling from my chin onto mine and Drakes interlaced hands.

"We used to be like best friends yano?" I took a deep breath before continuing. "Everything was great until he met his mate, that was when I started to loose him. Yeah, he wanted to be with his mate, but she was on the other side of the country for crying out loud!"

I cried a little more as Drake cradled me to his firm chest, comforting me.

 I vaguely remember being lifted up by a pair of strong arms before the darkness washed over me, and I fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D

Hehe :P

Okay, I need more reads, soooooo if anyone wnats to do a read for read, where I read you're story and you read mine, with votes and comments or whatever, just get onto wattpad and post the link to your story on my wall kay?

Vote/comment/fan

<3