Chapter 31

(Taylor’s POV)

“A world tour? With One Direction? If this is some sick joke, Ash, I swear to God” Calum gasps. Ashton shakes his head no, implying it’s not a joke. Calum, Michael and Luke spring up from their seats on the couch and start yelling, shouting, jumping and hugging each other. Amanda and I give each other excited looks, happy for the boys and letting them have their moment. Obviously Luke had another idea when he turns around, scoops me into his arms and kisses me passionately. Luke pulls away with the biggest smile on his face, which I return and pull him into a hug.

“I’m so proud of you guys! This is incredible!” I say, opening my arms for a group hug. The boys and Amanda pile in and we hug each other tightly.

“This is cause for a celebration! Let’s throw a party!” Michael yells and we all nod excitedly. We sit down and organize; Luke and I are put on drink duty, Ashton and Amanda are getting the snacks, and Calum and Michael are in charge of getting people. Somehow I got stuck with drinks again, even though Calum knows how terrified I was last time. I try to trade jobs with someone but Michael aka party planning guru says it’s vital I get the drinks. Whatever.

The walk to the liquor store is silent, I’m too nervous to speak. Luke keeps randomly giggling, he’s a little happy about the news you could say. He squeezes my hand repeatedly and kisses my temple every 5 seconds.

“Luke, calm down” I giggle

“I can’t help it, I’m so happy! I’m finally getting my big break, I have you, and I’m partying tonight. Life fucking rocks!” Luke picks me up by my waist, twirling us around in circles, then setting me down and kissing me. I giggle as I throw my arms around his neck, both of us smiling as we kiss. “Now lets get the alcohol”

We walk into the liquor store and I pause at the door. Luke gives me a sympathetic look and drags me with him to the liquor counter. Luke lists off the alcohol to the man behind the counter, who nods and goes to retrieve the bottles. He asks Luke for ID, and Luke hands the man his fake ID.

“I’ll start taking this stuff to the car, bring my ID and rest with you okay?” Luke asks me and I nod. Luke grabs half of the bags, thanks the man and pecks my lips before heading out the store. I watch uncomfortably as the man places the rest of the bottles into plastic bags, rocking back and forth on my heels. The man turns back around and places two bottles of champagne into another bag.

“Oh, uh we didn’t order any champagne” I say to the man

“On the house” He winks at me, “From the looks of your boyfriend you guys seem to be celebrating tonight”

“Yeah, we are. Thank you” I smile and the man smiles back. I take the bags and meet Luke at the car, who then takes the bags from my hands and places them carefully in the trunk.

_~_

“Taylor, you almost ready to go? The boys said to get there 10 minutes ago” Amanda calls from my bedroom. After dropping off the drinks and snacks, Amanda and I went to my house to get ready

“Almost!” I reply from the bathroom. I coat my eyelashes in one more layer of mascara, making sure my eyes are even. I jog out the bathroom to the full-length mirror in my room to check my outfit. I’m wearing a mint green, lace crop top, a high-waisted black skirt, my black doc martens and a black bow that pulls back the front pieces of my straightened hair. I deem myself as presentable, grab my purse and phone, and then Amanda and leave my house to walk back to the 5sos house.