Chapter 23

(Luke’s POV)

“Yes…yes… uh huh…great…thank you so much…see you then…you too…goodbye” Ashton ends the phone call and beams at Mike, Cal and me.

“Who was that?” I ask

“That was Columbia Records. They saw our Gotta Get Out video through Niall Horan from One Direction when he tweeted us and they really like us. They want us to come to NYC to perform live for them!” Ashton replies

“Holy shit” Mike gasps

Niall from One Direction tweeted last week the music video for Gotta Get Out we recorded back home and we all freaked out. The night started out with all six of us at a fancy dinner and ended with Taylor and I making love for the second time. There was ice cream somewhere in between dinner and sex; definitely safe to say it was the best day ever. But today just might have that day beaten.

“When?” Cal asks

“Friday! We’re meeting them at this venue called Terminal 5 at 7. Today’s Wednesday so I say we get the girls and drive up there tomorrow morning and make an adventure out of this!” Ashton says and we all nod in agreement. We then proceed to jump up and down, screaming and yelling.

“What’s going on here?” I turn around to see Taylor and Amanda giggling by the door.

I run to Taylor and slam her against the door, kissing her madly.

“Jump” I command against her lips and when she complies her legs wrap around my waist.

I race up the stairs, mouth still on hers, tripping every other step. When I enter my room I close the door with my foot and remove an arm from Taylor to lock it.

I’m filled with so much emotional right now and all I want is Taylor. I want her so badly.

I throw her on the bed and climb on top of her.

“Luke what’s going on?” she breathes, her eyes wide, a small laugh escaping her lips

“We got a call from Columbia Records. They really like us and want to hear us live in NYC on Friday. Wanna come?”

“Oh my god, yes! Of course I’ll come that’s incredible, Luke. Congrats!” She leans up, grabs my face and pulls me towards her, kissing me roughly.

“We leave tomorrow morning” I say before removing her shirt.

She nods eagerly and rips my shirt off my torso.

We both finish quickly; my excitement caused me to thrust into her harder and faster than ever before.

After our breathing returns to its regular pace, we get dressed and return downstairs