Chapter 1

((Taylor's P.O.V.)

It's only been 10 minutes in the car and my sisters are already on my nerves. They've been yelling and fighting nonstop, I regret not sitting in the middle seat. Sighing, I pull out my headphones, plug them into my phone, press play and tune out my obnoxious sisters.

An hour later we finally arrive. I jump out of the car and sprint into the house, stopping for a moment to take in the familiar sights. I quickly climb the stairs, enter my room and drop my bags onto my bed. Finally, I'm home. Well, not really. It's my summer home, but I wish it were my actual home. The house is literally on the beach and everything is so simple and calm. My hometown is the complete opposite. Everyone there is stuck-up and materialistic, partying every night and whatnot. I'm not like that. I'd rather sit in my room on my computer listening to music. Don't get me wrong, I do love a thrill every now and then but I'm instinctively lazy.

After I unpacked all my things, I changed into my bathing suit, grabbed my sunglasses, my phone and my book and walked onto the balcony that looks out onto the beach. Sitting down, I open my book to the folded page, turn on my music and get lost in the calm atmosphere.

________________________________________________________

Hi! This chapter was basically setting up the story so its kinda boring but don't give up yet because this story is going places I promise! I have a lot planned for it :) it doesn't really matter but i wanted to make an external link so I did. The boys are in the next chapter btw

picture on the side is taylor!!

Thank you for reading, feedback is encouraged

follow me on twitter- @snowmanluke