Chapter 11

(Taylor's POV)

I wake up with a slight headache. Groaning, I stumble downstairs to get a glass of water and some painkillers. I walk into the kitchen and see Luke sitting at the counter. My cheeks redden at the sight of him as the scenes of last night replay in my mind.

"Good morning" I mumble

"Good morning" Luke replies with cheeks as red as mine. I turn to the cabinet and grab the Advil.

"Headache?" Luke asks

I wash down the pills with water and nod my head.

"Yeah. I think I had one too many drinks" I chuckle awkwardly

"I warned you" Luke teases and I swat his arm. Both our cheeks redden at the playful touch.

"So do you not remember anything from last night?" Luke shuffles in his chair and I can tell he's nervous

"I had a few drinks, I wasn't that drunk. I remember everything from last night" I admit. Luke looks at me as if he has a lot to say but no idea how to form the words to say any of it. I probably look the same. I want to tell him that I have feelings for him. But what if he doesn't like me back? What if he wants me to forget all about last night? What is he kissed me on drunken impulse?

Luke stands up and walks over to me. "I remember everything too" He takes a step closer and I stay glued to my spot.

We stare at each other in silence. I bite my lower lip to hold back the heavy nervous breathing that's threatening to escape my lips. His gaze leaves my eyes and focuses on my lips. I want to believe he's thinking about kissing me and I really want him to.

"Do it" I whisper bravely. Luke dips his head down and leans in. I stand on my tiptoes and bring my lips to his. The kiss sets a fire through my entire body. Luke rests his hands on my hips and I tangle my fingers into his blonde hair. He pulls me closer, causing me to smile into the kiss. My smile causes Luke to smile, separating our lips.

"I like you, Taylor. I like you a lot" Luke breathes and my heart swells.

"I like you too" I smile and kiss him again.

"It's about time" a voice says, causing me to jump. I pull away and turn my head and see Calum smirking at Luke and me. Before Luke and I can explain, both of our phones ring simultaneously. Calum's smirk grows as Luke and I check our phones. I unlock my phone to see Calum tagged me in a tweet

@Calum5SOS: Looks like they're having a good morning ;) @Luke5SOS @tay_brunna pic.twitter.com/5Ghjk89L

I click on the link and gasp, choking on my harsh breath intake. It's a picture of Luke and me kissing in the kitchen moments ago. I look at Calum whose smirk has turned into a huge smug grin.

"Dude!" Luke gasps "Cal, what the hell?"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry it was just too tempting. I'll take it down" Calum laughs

"No, no. Keep it up" Luke smiles and wraps an arm around my back. I blush and take a step closer to Luke.

"So, what is this?" Calum waves his hand, gesturing to Luke and me.

"I don't know" I answer honestly. Calum shrugs in reply and walks past us to grab breakfast.

"Wanna go out for breakfast and talk?" Luke asks and I nod.

The walk to breakfast is silent, with only the occasional small talk remark about the houses and the weather. It's only after we sit down at the diner and order our meals when conversation finally begins.

"So" Luke says

"So" I mock

"You look really cute right now" Luke blushes

"I'm in pajamas and I don't have any makeup on" I reply

"You don't need it" Luke shrugs and smiles

"Thank you, you don't either" I wink

"Really? You think so? Because I just got some new eyeshadow that I think will really make my eyes pop! But, if you don't think I need it..." Luke teases and I burst into laughter at his lame joke

Luke and I laugh and joke until the food comes. The waitress sets our plates on the table and I thank her.

"I don't mean to be nosey, but you two make a really cute couple" the waitress says as she places my omelette in front of me.

"Oh, we're not..." I begin but Luke cuts me off

"Thank you" Luke smiles at the waitress and she walks away. I turn to Luke and give him a confused look

"I didn't wanna make her feel bad" Luke states.

The rest of the meal all i can thinking about is what the waitress said. Her comment replays in my mind over and over.

"You two make a really cute couple." Do I want to be in a relationship with Luke? I like him, I really do. I like him a lot. He's so nice and sweet. He's weird and funny. He always makes me laugh. He's so talented and passionate. And I can't deny his looks. He's insanely attractive. His blue eyes, blonde hair and dimples can make any girls swoon. Luke's body is perfect; tall and skinny yet still muscular.

"Taylor" Luke's voice snaps me out of my thoughts

"I'm sorry, what?" I say and Luke chuckles

"I said are you ready to go?" he says and I nod. I stand up from the booth and Luke grabs my hand. I blush and intertwine my fingers with his. We walk out of the diner and the waitress smiles at us as we pass her.

"So uh I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tonight" Luke says and my heart skips a beat

"Like... on a date?" I blush and turn to face a red-faced Luke

"Well, not like a date. An uh actual date" Luke says shyly

"I would really like that" I bite my lower lip to hold back the huge smile that's threatening to appear on my face. Luke's eyes focus on my lips but this time he doesn't wait for my consent. He dips his head and pecks my lips. The big goofy smile on Luke's face when he pulls away causes me to display my own big goofy smile. The walk back to the 5sos house is spent in more silence. But it's not an uncomfortable silence like you might expect. It's a peaceful silence and I am cherishing every moment of it.

When we walk into the house everyone is sat in the living room watching TV.

"The love birds are back!" Amanda sings as I close the door. My eyes widen and my cheeks flush at her teasing

"We saw the picture." Michael informs us and returns his focus back to the TV.

I look at Amanda and motion towards the door. She nods and stands up.

"Where are you going?" Ashton whines

"I'm going home, Ash" she kisses him quickly and walks to the door to grab her shoes.

"You're leaving too?" Luke looks at me

"Yeah" I reply. Luke stands up from the couch and hugs me tightly

"I'll text you about later" Luke smiles and I nod.

"Bye guys!" Amanda and I say and walk out of the 5sos house.

"What did Luke mean when he said he'd text you about later? What's later?" Amanda asks

"He's taking me out on a date" I smile at her and her mouth opens

"A DATE? What did I miss?" Amanda gapes

"A lot" I laugh

"Tell me everything" Amanda demands

I tell her everything. About how Luke kissed me when we went to clean the cake off our faces. How I kissed him when I came out of the bathroom. I told her about this morning in the kitchen when Luke confessed his feelings for me and I confessed mine for him and then Calum caught us kissing and he posted that picture on twitter. I told her about breakfast and the waitress's comment and Luke's reply. I finish by telling her about the walk back and him asking me out on a date.

"Oh my god, I'm so excited for you, Tay!" Amanda gushes

"I'm so nervous for me" I laugh.

"You'll be fine! What are you gonna wear?"

"I don't know. Luke hasn't given..." I'm interrupted by my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pull my phone out of my pocket and see a text from Luke

From: Luke

Be ready at 7. I'll pick you up then. Wear something nice. Don't ask where we're going, it's a surprise ;) see you then xx

I quickly text my reply and look at Amanda. "I need a dress" I say as I grab Amanda and pull her outside to our bikes to go to the shops.

_______________________________________________________

hello! yay for taylor and luke! the date is next chapter, what do you guys think will happen?

do you guys ship taylor and luke? leave a comment!!

i really enjoyed this chapter, i hope you did too! if you did please vote!! :)

follow me on twitter- @snowmanluke

tweet & ask me any questions/suggestions about the story or just say hi and be my friend haha