Dance practice

Chloe's POV

I sit in the middle of the room stretching frowning at Dakota and Maddie standing at the bar smiling, laughing, and talking to each other. I bite my lip wanting to ruin everything for her but then she waves at Dakota and starts to head towards me, my heart beats extremely fast and i get lost in her eyes. She sits down right next to me. 

"Hey Chlo-Bird!" She says softly in my ear. I swear my heart flipped when she whispered in my ear. "Hey mads." I smile, then frown to myself thinking about the plan how maddie and dakota are going to be hurt. I'm lost in my thoughts when Mrs. Abby comes in and I hurry into line.

Pyramid time. 

"On bottom

Nia, Paige, Brooke, and Kendal.

In the middle

Kalanhi, Dakota, kenzi, and chloe

And on top

Maddie!"

She smiles  and Maddie claps

"Assignments.

Solos - Chloe your doing a lyrical solo

Maddie your also doing a lyrical solo

Duet- Maddie and Dakota you're doing a sentimental romantic lyrical duet!"

Everyone smiles softly 

onto group, 

"We are doing a hip-hop number and we are going to have Mack Z as center!"

Everyone cheers aloud and Maddie hugs her little sister who is smiling brightly. 

Mrs. Abby hushes everyone down, "Now lets start with the solos and duet!"

Maddie, Dakota and Chloe all sit down. Mrs. Abby turns on the solo music for Chloe.

Chloe gets up with Genoa helping her with the dance moves in the choreography.  

Soon Chloe is done and leaves studio A, Maddie gets up already knowing her solo because she learned it earlier that day after the date. She finishes and Mrs. Abby cheers loudly.  Maddie goes to get a drink of water then she comes back after a few minutes and smiles refreshed ready to practice. The duet starts with Dakota carrying maddie out onto the stage from the left and maddie not moving. When the music starts Maddie gets up twirling around and dancing with Dakota. The duet is learned and at the end Dakota picks maddie up kisses her softly and carries her off the stage. 

Mrs. Abby then calls in all the girls to start to work on the group dance, it runs together nicely and not much time is spent on it.

~after dance texts~

Chloe - Maddie and Dakota got another duet.

Lilly - That's so not cool 

Angel - I'm not sure we should be doing this anymore...

Geno - I agree with Angel but I always thought this.

Lilly - nobody cares geno.

Chloe - the plan will have to hold off though for a little bit because Mrs. Abby can't know i am in on this 

Lilly - agreed, and angel if you want out, we will put the blame on you.

Geno - I have all of the convos saved and our talks in my room recorded Lilly you and chloe are the main ones behind this.

Angel - I also have some things saved

Chloe - Why are you backing out?

Lilly - Geno I will not go back to Juvenal detention!  

~lilly add's Kristin, Katelyn, and George to the group ~

Kristin - heyyy 

Katelyn - What's this for again?

George - who are all these people lilly?

Geno - George is that you?

George -  hello dear cousin

Geno - What do you guys have against maddie?

George - She hurt my step cousin Lilly.

Geno - No she didn't Dakota just likes maddie not lilly

George - Oh, then i am out.

~george leaves~

Lilly - Geno You little...

Geno - Lilly shut up and grow up!

Kristin - Maddie and I grew up together I didn't know she was the kinda girl to make boys cheat.

Geno - Maddie never made Dakota cheat, lilly and him never were a thing. He doesn't like her.

Kristin - then i am out too.

Angel - I'm only staying because I don't want maddie hurt

~kristin leaves ~

Lilly - stop making them leave

Geno - Why 

Lilly - maddie needs to pay

Chloe - Maddie is mine!

Lilly - Dakota is mine!

Geno - Actually they are neither of yours. 

Katelyn - Wait so maddie never did anything bad?

Geno - no she just said yes to a boy asking her out

Katelyn - Ah I see 

~Katelyn leaves~

Angel - Maybe i should just leave...

Lilly - angel i swear to god..

Chloe - angel. don't

Angel - why, i don't want to hurt maddie. 

Geno - angel if you want to leave go ahead

~angel leaves~

Lilly - god damn it geno

Chloe - so its back to the three amigos eh?

Lilly - Yeah, but Geno won't be doing the bad things

Geno - I may be in this group, but i will not hurt them

~end of texts~