Placing

Person's Pov:

    Everyone is on the stage dancing to music playing. There were some pretty good dancers here today, that's when the judges come out and the music dies down and everyone sits down.

"Today we will be starting with the duet's! In third place from candy apples, lilo and stitch! In second place from spirt squad cory and cindy! Now drum roll please." 

Maddie holds Dakota's hand smiling while with the other hand drum rolling. "From ALDC MADDIE AND DAKOTA!" They both jump up smiling and get the trophy and the medals.

"On to our highest scoring group dance of the day by a land slide." Everyone drums on the floor while the dance moms lean forward. "LAST DANCE!" The ALDC girls jump up and head over to the center stage Abby clapping loudly. "Now girls what studio are you from?" The girls look at each other and yell, " Abby Lee Dance Company!!" 

They go back to the dressing room cheering and Abby walks in. "I am very proud of you all! Maddie Dakota you did an amazing job on your duet!" Everyone smiles.

Maddie's phone goes off and she goes pale.

The text:

Unknown: Good job on your duet today with dakota. That kiss looked so good I can't wait to feel those lips against mine. Maddie I am watching you remember that.

End text.

Mrs. Abby goes up to Maddie. "Maddie what's wrong sweetie?" Maddie just hands over the phone and abby reads all the texts from the night before and tonight. "Maddie honey are you ok?" Maddie nods her head and hugs Abby. Dakota smiles and hugs Maddie and kisses her then walks out of the dressing room hand in hand straight into.... 

CATHY! 

Maddie looks down, and cathy laughs "you're fine maddie have fun." then walks off and maddie and dakota look at each other shocked.