Maddie and Dakota's first official date

Dakota's POV

I watch as Maddie comes out of the locker den in a light blue dress and my heart beat starts to race and I smile at her while holding a bunch of white, red, and black roses for her that Mrs. Abby helped me pick out because Maddie has always loved roses ever since I met her.

Anonymous POV:

I watch as Dakota and Maddie walk out of Mrs. Abby's dance studio and into a little limo that is waiting for them. Maddie's face is red as if she was blushing but it is kinda hard to see now because it's fading. 

They get into the limo and pull out, inside.

"So who's idea was it to get the limo?" Maddie asks jokingly

"Mrs. Abby's, she says better to show up in class and style then looking like we are poor." Maddie and Dakota chuckle at this, and Maddie nods her head because Mrs. Abby has always said that.

"And who's idea was this for a date?" Dakota blushes and says "Mine"

Maddie smiles happily and hugs him. 

"So can I have any hints about where we are going?" 

Dakota shakes his head no and Maddie fake pouts.

~20 min later~

They pull up to a big fancy restaurant that has an amazing scene of the beach. Maddie looks out the window in awe.  

"Dakota how?"

He shushes her and takes her hand opening the limo door and helping her out.

Maddie gets a text from Geno. 

~the text~

Geno - Maddie be careful people are watching you, and it can get dangerous. 

~only text~

Maddie gulps then puts down her phone because she wants to have a good time. The two make there way inside of the building and there's a chandelier hanging from the ceiling as they walk in and Maddie is star struck.  

They get set down at a table and have some food and head back to the dance studio.

Maddie and Dakota sit next to each other holding hands smiling and laughing as they look out the window and arrive at the Dance studio.

"That was amazing, thanks!"

Maddie smiles beeming as dakota blushes.

Then they take hands and walk into the dance studio, making it through the night without anything bad happening.

~texts~

Geno - Maddie watch out

Maddie don't get hurt

Maddie be careful

Answer please

Please don't be hurt 

Their going to do something!!

MADDIE 

~end of texts~