Plane Rides

On the way home from England Mrs. Abby is watching dance videos from the competitions. Maddie is asleep in first class next to nobody. Abby looks over at Maddie and starts watching one of her favorite dance solos of Maddie's. Angel. 

Maddie starts to wake up to the solo music and looks over at Mrs. Abby and smiles watching her solo. The pilot calls over the line that they are going to be landing in New York in 10 minutes. Maddie smiles big and starts watching out the window going over the water. 

Once they land at New York, they hide behind many people going towards the Limo to drive them to Pittsburg. Once they get in the limo they drive off Maddie and Abby making small talk about coming back to The USA. Maddie is excited to see all her friends again.

Maddie and Abby pull up at the Abby Lee Dance Company and Mrs

Maddie and Abby pull up at the Abby Lee Dance Company and Mrs. Abby puts a blindfold on Maddie leading her into the building when they are in the dance studio Mrs. Abby takes off the blind fold and everyone comes out of nowhere yelling WELCOME HOME! Maddies eyes widen in shock and happiness smiling at everyone running over to her family and friends.

Maddie is gathered into a big group hug. Once they all hug Chloe starts asking questions, "How was England?" "Did you like it?" Maddie starts giggling and brings Chloe into a hug. "It was amazing! I loved it! I also missed you all!"Maddie says happily.  Everyone gathers into another group hug and starts pyramid for the new season. 

                                                                                On top is Maddie

Next is Chloe, Kenzie, and Nia!

On the final row there is Brooke, Paige, Kendall, and let us welcome the new member Dakota! 

Maddie looks over and sees her best friend and did I mention Crush walk into the studio. Maddie starts blushing when the girls wink at Maddie.

This week everyone will be in the group dance. I have two solos and two duets to give out. Maddie you have a lyrical solo this week, along with, Brooke you have a acrobatic solo this week. Next the duets. Maddie you and Dakota have a lyrical contemporary duet.  Next Nia and Kenzie you have a duet called Circus Circus!

"Alright moms your dismissed go ahead and go up, everyone get stretched and we will work on the group dance first"