School

person;

One day left until the comp this weekend.

Dakota goes to school and is in the middle of hanging up pictures of him and Maddie from when they where little, friends, and yesterday the one of them kissing. Chloe sends a snapchat video to Maddie of it and when Maddie opens it she smiles big.

Lilly walks around the corner in very short shorts that show her ass, a tank top with her boobs falling out, and heels. She walks up to Dakota and puts her arm on him.

Dakota freaks out and jumps up and people join them.

"LILLY HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU I AM NOT DATING YOU I AM DATING MADDIE! I NEVER DATED YOU!"

Everyone gasps and Lilly smiles and tugs on Dakotas shirt.

Dakota slams his locker shut then leaves them.

When he returns he shows Lilly a restraining order, and if she fails to do it she has to go to jail.

Lilly gasps loudly and trots away.

Everyone looks and claps at Dakota.

Chloe sends pictures of the whole thing to abby Maddie and the other dancers.

Later at Dakotas locker Lilly come up to him.

Lilly smiles and kisses his neck.

Dakota pushes her off and calls the cops.

When the cops show up they excort Lilly off the school property and to jail.

~Is that the end of lilly? will she come back? Who knows~