On the way home

Maddie's Pov:

That was extremely weird. Cathy has never been nice to me once. Why is she starting all of a sudden. I get lost in my thoughts thinking about why Cathy was being so nice to me when Dakota waves a hand in my face. 

"Maddie? Maddie? MADDIE!" I look up shocked and reply, "Yes?" He rolls his eyes, "You were spacing out. Is it cause you never seen cathy nice?" 

Maddie smiles and nods her head. 

Persons pov:

On the way home maddie and dakota are sitting next to each other and chloe is behind them with Kendal.  Maddie gets another text.

Texts:

Unknown: Maddie stay away from Dakota.

Mads: Why? He's my boyfriend.

Unknown: I will warn you I always get what I want mads.

Mads: How do you know my nickname?

Unknown: I am closer to you then you think Mads, and my best friend is someone who now hates you cause you took Dakota from her.

Mads: That's not my fault, Dakota likes me and not your friend.

Unknown: Maddie I will get you, and you won't be Mrs. Abby's favorite any longer.

Mads: What do you mean?

End of texts.

Maddie walks up to Mrs. Abby and shows her the new text messages while Kendal watches from the back. Dakota follows also reading them and Mrs. Abby gets mad.

Maddie and Mrs. Abby

Abby-"Maddie do you know who this is?"

Maddie-"No, I have no idea, but they have to be close."

Abby- "I think you and Dakota should make a list of people who would do this to you." 

Maddie looks at Dakota who nods his head.

Maddie- "Alright Mrs. Abby."

End of convo.

Maddie and Dakota go back to there seat and start making a list of people.

Lilly

Josh

Geno

Cathy

Kendal

Chloe's mom

Nicole

Nia

Tony

They finish the list then make another list of most likely to be it.

Lilly

Chloe's mom

Geno

That was the end of the most likely to be texting maddie. When they are done Maddie goes and gives the paper of lists to Abby. She smiles at Maddie then Maddie goes back to her seat next to Dakota. She falls asleep, when she wakes up she is in Dakota's arms as he carries her to Melissa's van.

Once they get in Melissa starts driving home. Once at home Dakota hugs Maddie goodbye and goes across the street and into the house. Maddie watches then goes into her own house up to her room and falls asleep.