Preformance

Person's visualizing:

Maddie is starting on the left side of the stage and dakota the left.

Maddie is stretching with her eyes closed dakota what will happen.

Dakota is stretching spacing off thinking of Maddie.

On stage they are announced and Mrs. Abby and the dance moms in the visualizing sit up to watch there eyes calm and excited. 

Maddie and Dakota stride on stage at the same time, Maddie stops in the corner and Dakota strides into the middle glancing at Maddie. The music starts and Maddie moves dancing turning and doing an areal. Dakota is spinning and watching maddie.  They come together Dakota lifts Maddie into the air spinning her around. Maddie arches her back and flips off Dakota sliding into the splits and dakota lifts maddie up under her arms and spins them.

It is getting close to the end and the girls are in tears, mrs abby is crying, and the dance moms are all teary eyes and smiling.  

It's time, Dakota dips Maddie and brings her up, they kiss then look out smiling almost in tears to show emotion, the crowd stands up yelling and screaming as dakota and maddie walk hand and hand off stage.

When they are off stage Dakota and Maddie hug each other and get a drink of water while heading into the dressing room where everyone is waiting. 

Once there all the girls and the moms surround the two in a hug. 

Mrs. Abby walks in and walks up to Maddie and Dakota hugging them saying how well they did. 

Then she says "Ok everyone get ready for the group dance!" Everyone scatters getting ready for the dance. They are all wearing blue but maddie and chloe, they are wearing white. They practice the dance then go out of the dressing room to go preform the dance.

The girls all start hand in hand and sit on the stage in the middle. Chloe and Maddie stand up hand in hand dancing around together as the other girls all dance around in sink. They all move and dance together. Then chloe and maddie break off dancing together again while the others dance off the stage and the dance ends with them in a hug.