Dressing Room

Chloe's Pov:

I walk into the dressing room to see Maddie around the corner smiling at me. I walk over to her and she hugs me. "We are finally here I can't wait for the duet! Or the Group dance it's one of my favorites!" I smile and hug her back saying, "I love the group dance especially since we are the main people in this dance and get to do a lot of partner work!" Maddie grins wide then I walk away when dakota comes up to us.

I watch from where I am doing my make-up Dakota and Maddie talk, I am so happy for them and tbh I didn't really like Dakota before, but now he seems like an older brother to me, cause at school he always protects me and the other girls.

Dakota leans Maddie back and kisses her softly and i yell, "Keep it Pg13 guys!" Maddie looks at me and blushes.

Soon Maddie does her make-up and I help her, what can I say it looks amazing. When I am done helping her Maddie goes back into a little room and changes into her costume. 

Once Maddie comes out my jaw drops she looks amazing, I think this is my favorite costume she has ever worn

Once Maddie comes out my jaw drops she looks amazing, I think this is my favorite costume she has ever worn. Next comes out Dakota. He is wearing black suit pants and a red suit shirt and he stands next to Maddie and my eyes look at them and how perfect that they look together. 

They run the dance together in the dressing room and I watch and my eyes are glued to them, they dance great together and at the end Dakota pulls maddie close and into a dip, in the dip dakota kisses maddie brings her up and then the dance ends.

I clap with my eyes watering because of how wonderful that was and Maddie runs over to me and hugs me, while Kenzie is hugging onto Maddie from behind loving the dance as well. 

Mrs. Abby looks at us, "Ok girls break it up it's time for us to go out to do the Duet!"