Duet

Maddie and Dakota are stretching together at the bar smiling and talking. Chloe walks past winking at Maddie. When Mrs. Abby starts to teach the group dance. 2 hours later Maddie and Dakota are standing in front of Mrs. Abby learning the duet dance. It's a couple dance and Dakota lifts Maddie into the air a lot.  So this week maddie and dakota have to get close and connect with each other. Every spare minute they have to be with each other. In Maddies eyes this is music to here ears because she likes Dakota a lot, then in Dakotas eyes he smiles thinking this will be fun cause he can get the chance to tell Maddie how he feels about her, but he doesn't know how because he knows to Maddie dance is her life.

 In Maddies eyes this is music to here ears because she likes Dakota a lot, then in Dakotas eyes he smiles thinking this will be fun cause he can get the chance to tell Maddie how he feels about her, but he doesn't know how because he knows to Mad...

Later that night Dakota talks to Mrs. Abby to see what she thinks. Mrs Abby smiles happily, "If you ask her out do not break my star dancer, always be kind and caring to her. If you hurt her I will make sure you never dance again." With that she walks away and Dakota bites his lip thinking about the crush he has at school, but when he starts to think all that pops into his mind is maddie.