At the comp

~Kenzie's POV~

I'm sitting in the back of the bus singing with Nia and Kendal. I get a picture from Maddie who is in actual clothes today I smile wishing I could be there but tomorrow she gets to come home on rest from the hospital I am so excited. I look over at Chloe and widen my eyes she's crying. I get up and move away from everyone where Chloe is sitting by herself.

"What's wrong ?"I look at her my smile gone

"Kenz, I was in the group I knew that Maddie was getting made fun of, I was doing it with them because I was jealous.I didn't know Dakota was cheating. I didn't know that Lilly was going to do this and now that it all happened and it has almost been a month I can't help but feel like this is all my fault." chloe's eyes fall down into her lap tears falling out

I pull chloe into a hug rubbing her back, "It's ok Clo-bird. I think you should tell that to Maddie so she can know why you have been acting this way."

Chloe smiles softly then it disappears, "How do I tell her she's in the hospital and I don't think she will wanna know."

Kenzie grabs her phone showing Chloe the picture Maddie had just sent her, "She is coming home tomorrow. I am sure she will wanna know the truth you did go with Geno and Angel to tell the cops."

Chloe smiles again as the bus stops she wipes her tears as they go off the bus. 

The comp is going so fast it's time for solos. 

I get up on stage and speak. "This solo is dedicated to my sister Maddison Ziegler who can not be here right now because she was injured severally a month ago."  I start to dance with all my heart as I see my mom and Mrs. Abby with tears in there eyes. I finish the solo and smile as I walk off the stage. The girls all crowd around me smiling as they hug me for doing an amazing job. Everyone walks onstage since we only had my solo today. 

"Now the solo awards.

in third place Geno from candy apples

in second place Jenna from Amds

and in first place ...

Mackenzie Ziegler!"

I jump up running over taking the trophy smiling. 

Best day. 

I take a picture and send it to maddie.

~Texts~

Picture send and opened

Mads- omg kenz you won

Kenz- yesssss

Mads - I just watched the dance you were so beautiful

Kenz- thanks maddie 

Mads- I love you and I have a surprise 

Kenz - What?

Mads - Turn around

~end of texts~

I slowly turns around and Maddie is standing there with Alex and doc. cummings.

I smile big, "how?"

Maddie chuckles, "I bribed him to let me come see you."

I smile  and hug him "Thanks"

Maddie giggles and shows me her discharge paper. I hug her and head back to the dressing room.