After the duet practice

A few minutes after running the duet and Dakota talking to Mrs. Abby he walks into the dressing room to find Maddie in there  with her shorts and a shirt on ready to hang out already since dance is over.

Dakota thinks of a way to tell maddie he like likes her, while maddie sits in the corner stretching a little bit more while she waits thinking of Dakota.

Dakota decides to ignore his feelings and think about the other girl he likes to get maddie off his mind. 

The next day, Maddie isn't at school because she is getting home schooled starting tomorrow so she doesn't have to go to school, but Dakota is there flirting with his other crush Lilly. Lilly seems to be flirting back, for a few minutes Dakota seems to totally forget about Maddie while he is with Lilly. That's when Chloe walks past and snaps a picture of Dakota and Lilly together and sends it to maddie.

Maddie opens it right away because Chloe is her best friend and she starts to cry looking at the picture, Dakota doesn't even know. That is until Maddie texts him to cancel there plans.

Dakota's Pov:

I'm hanging out with Maddie today after school, but i really like her and don't want to. I'm by my school crushes locker Lilly and she walks up and we start flirting with eachother. Out of the corner of my eye I see Chloe texting and then sending a picture. I hope it's not to Maddie.

10 minutes later

I get a text message from Maddie reading that we are canceling plans to hang out :(. I read it for a second feeling like Maddie is probably feeling horrible if she likes me, but then I shake the thought out of my head, no way maddie likes me like that we are only friends. I bite my lip looking at Lilly why she would cancel our plans and Lilly starts rubbing my arm and I feel no tingles like I do with Maddie and I look at Lilly and feel nothing at all.

 I smile back shortly and then turn away and walk away relaxing a little. Lilly pouts when I walk away but all I can think about is Maddie. In my next classes Chloe is glaring at me the entire time, so when the bell rings I walk up to her. "Why have you been glaring at me this entire class time?" I look at her confused and then but my head  down when she slaps me. "Are you stupid! Maddie likes you!" I look up and chuckle like its a joke earning another slap from Chloe. I look back down and relize that this is no joke and I bite my lip and look at Chloe. "I like her too." Chloe rolls her eyes and responds, "Then prove it, she canceled plans go over to her house anyway." I nod my head and go to my last class. 

After school I drive my car home and walk across the street to Maddies house and ring the door bell. I wait a few seconds then the door opens and I raise my head to meet....... 

~suspencful ending~