Mrs. Abby and Maddie

Maddie's POV

"Hey sugar!" Mrs. Abby smiles over at Maddie. 

"Mrs. Abby can me and Dakota have another duet this week at the competition?" I ask

Mrs. Abby smiles brightly at my question, "Actually I was going to ask you if you wanted to do another one during your private." She chuckles softly. I bite my lip and giggle.

"You ready to have your private? Or do you wanna have some fun?" I look over at her smile and see Dakota out of the corner of my eye holding flowers. "Well?" I start turning red, "having fun would be nice.'

Mrs. Abby smiles, "Well lets go get you ready missy!" She rushes me into the back room. I smile as we have a little fashion show of dresses and clothes to decide what I should wear.  When all of a sudden a blue dress spots my eye. 

I put on the dress slowly and stand in front of Mrs

I put on the dress slowly and stand in front of Mrs. Abby and the mirror my hair falling down my back and she claps her hands making me jump a little. "This is the one!" She smiles down at me and then getting me a pair of black flats to go with the dress we walk out and I see Dakota with flowers and in a tux. I blush and watch as we get closer . 

"Now go have fun you two, but make sure you're back before the beginning of dance practice and if anything happens remember to call me!"