La Revanche des Trois (Revenge of Three) - Author's Note

Author's Note:

If you are an avid WIP reader of mine, this late Author's notes are scary.

Either I'm going to announce:

A. The story is done and I've decided not to release the book at all

B. The story is done and I've decided to release the book but with limited viewing for free

C. The story is not done and I'm not going to finish

D. The story is not done and life got in the way of this weekend and i'm just getting back to the computer.

The answer to this author's note is D.

I left my flashdrives with the story on it at work and I didn't complete a thing except the scene with Axel explaining from the beginning. I can thank @venusmasontheus for helping me complete this by giving up 15 minutes of free writer yesterday at the @acwdetroit free write where I used @evernote to type up what I needed Axel to say. He has a lot of explaining to do.

So today, I'm going to finish off the little bits of things you need to know and try to make this a happily ever after even if it kills me.

Stefanie's really hurt and I'm trying to digest this and forgive Axel, but Nick keeps coming up and she just can't trust Axel after all that's been done to her.

I'll do my best.

Let me know if you think I might miss anything. I need my continuity reader experts out there as much as possible.

While you're waiting, go to my website and get your copy of Sin's Iniquity. That's Dwight Sinclaire's story.

If you're looking for a Lethal Heart's comeback, his story doesn't take place until stealing innocence III: Lethal Heart. Because he's such a complicated man, he needs a lot of story and a lot of explaining. But until that time, he makes appearances in all the other stealing innocence books but others as well, I just couldn't tell you right now which ones. You might just have to read everyone of them to find him.

And if you're a new reader of mine, there's other Hearts around that will keep you thoroughly entertained.

thanks a lot for your patience.

your author,

Sylvia Hubbard