La Revanche des Trois (The Revenge of Three) Chapter 12

If she had not been with Axel, she knew the harsh wind and heavy rains would have made it impossible to get back to her house in time. Although because of the heavy winds, he had to hold the umbrella down to her, while he ended up getting soaked.

He ducked in after her and soon as he closed the door, for some reason she was worried about her safety.

By the time they got into her foyer, his dark blonde hair was matted to his head and if his clothes weren’t painted on his body before, they were now. She could even see his dark nipples through his tank top and then her eyes moved down to his waist.

Blushing profusely, she clearly saw the bulge indicating he had been aroused by her proximity.

Pretending she didn’t see what she saw, she forced herself to look up at him. “I-I have towels…” Quickly she walked away and went down the hall to go to her closet.

True, he spoke like a geek and knew all about Black Technologies as if he was the CEO and founder, but how did she really know this was Axel Black. Just as she had thought before, the real Axel Black could hire anyone to be him.

And you just trapped yourself in your own house with the biggest white man you ever met, she thought worriedly reaching up for a massive black towel on the top shelf.

Suddenly there was a noise behind her and when she turned around, he was standing right behind her. Clutching the thick towel to her chest as if that would protect her from the man towering above her, she stepped back until her back pressed against the wall  beside the closet. He moved with her and put both his large hands on each side of her head to look down at her.

“I thought you were going to stay in the foyer,” she said trying to stay calm feeling danger through every vein in her body.

“I thought you might need help,” he said his eyes looking down at her lips. “I thought you might need help drying off.”

Even though fear gripped her, she still could feel herself becoming aroused. “I-I think I can dry myself off.”

He took off his tank top and she gasped at the sight of perfection. He really did have muscles on top of muscles. Who the hell was this man because the good Lord must’ve broke the mold after his creation?

Looking back at his, she couldn’t even take another breath before his mouth swooped down and captured hers in a powerful kiss that made her quiver ubiquitously. Feeling lighter than air for a brief second at the same time, she dropped the towel and easily wrapped her arms around his neck, parting her lips to deepen the kiss. The taste of him thrilled her senses as his thick tongue delved deep into her mouth seeming to want to lick every centimeter of her orifice.

She could feel a powerful hunger for her brewing inside of him and the intensity scared her, but at the same time turned her on even more creating a powerful passion that drew her to increase the kisses and touches to his neck, hair and face.

His knee edged up between her leg to hold her off the ground so he could easily lift her off the ground and touch her back, neck and soon her chest.

Through the haze of lust, she heard knocking on the front door. Hard knocking that soon got her attention and she reluctantly pushed him away. Their eyes met and he clearly looked like he regretted what he had done.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered.

“Don’t.”

Slowly he let her down so she could stand on her own two feet. She held onto him for a quick moment while she gained her equilibrium, but then stepped away from him reluctantly.

The knocking continued on the door hard and this time she heard the doorbell. “I should get that.” Turning away, she tried to do something to her hair as she walked to the front door.

Soon as she opened the door, Jezica burst through the door. She looked like a wet puppy dog and her makeup was running all over her face. Her business attire clothing were wrinkled and they looked as if she had been crawling through mud.

“She’s crazy! Lauren’s fucking crazy!” Jezica screamed hysterically.

“What are you talking about?” Stefanie asked confused.

“I went over to that bitch’s apartment to demand my money – which I might add she’s not there anymore. I call her up and she meets me over at Heaven Gates Spa, right?” She cackles crazily. “When that bitch can’t get them to put her on your tab, she turns around and asks me to put up the money for our time there. I flub and say Nick hasn’t given me anything this month, which he hasn’t.”

Jezica went on to say how Nick’s been acting crazy suspicious about things and how she’s been careful about hiding everything.

“That bitch then has the nerve to threaten to tell Nick about my affairs, which is none of her fucking business, Stefanie.”

While Jezica was ranting, Stefanie peeked down the hall, but she didn’t see Axel anywhere, yet she did notice the patio doors leading to her backyard were open.

Stefanie cursed to herself and really became upset about Jezica’s interruption of a perfect afternoon delight.

Jezica was still ranting hysterically. “The money I’ve been saving has been holding me out until-“

Stefanie interrupted her, “Wait, Jezica! Why are you telling me this? And why are you here? We have nothing to say to each other.”

“Lauren stole my money! She took it all and gave it to that creep Dex!”