La Revanche des Trois (Revenge of Three) - Chapter 21

Author's Note This should be the entire chapter of 21.

enjoy...

Chapter 21

“Stefanie?” he said again.

Letting out the breath she had been holding and asked, “Axel?’

“Were you sleeping?”

“Yes, but that’s fine. Are you okay? What time is it?”

“It’s going on midnight. I’m okay, but I didn’t mean to wake you.” He sounded like he was upset.

“Where are you?”

“Out.”

Sitting up in bed, she looked at the window and then back at the phone. “Outside where?”

He didn’t answer her. Matter of fact, he didn’t even speak and she looked at the window again.

“Axel?”

When she strained her ears she could hear him breathing.

Again, she called his name, “Axel? Are you really okay?”

“I got home and felt like shit. I showered and changed and told myself I was a selfish ass.”

Relaxing, she said, “It’s okay. Things happen. Sometimes we can’t control ourselves.”

“But I don’t think you understand how much I can’t, Stefanie. Not around you. Not when you’re near. I-“ He cut himself off and huffed in frustration. “I want you morning, noon and night. Do you know that?”

“I do now.” She felt a tightness in her chest and pulled a pillow in front of her to hold tightly. “I forgive you for being a selfish ass, Axel.”

“You’ll have to let me make it up to you.”

“And you will, but it’s late and we both need some rest.”

“I’m rested, but I can’t have another sun rise without giving you pleasure, Stefanie.”

She looked at the window again and something seemed to draw her over to look out.

His car was parked in front of her house.

“You’re outside,” she said in an almost whisper.

“I tried to drive somewhere else, but everywhere I turned, I ended back here.”

Pressing her face against the window, she licked her dry lips wishing he was there kissing on her.

“I’ll go,” he said.

The car started to drive away.

“No!” she said.

The car stopped.

The phone was quiet between them.

Listening to his restless breathing turned the lust in her soul for him.

“You want to make it up to me?” she questioned in a quiet voice.

There was a strain in his voice as he answered, “Yes.”

The words of Lethal Heart and Treasure echoed in her head, but she ignored all common and moral sense.

“But I don’t want to lose control again. I don’t know how to please you on my own.”

The statement was confusing to make, but she decided to help him. “If I unlocked the door, you could come up and we could learn... together.”

“You promise to teach me everything there is to please you?”