La Revanche des Trois (Revenge of Three) - Chapter 14

Author's Note: This is the entire chapter fourteen. Enjoy

Chapter 14

"I forgot my shirt," he said.

She couldn't think and frowned. "Your shirt?"

"Yes, this afternoon. I took my shirt off and your doorbell rang, but I didn't think you wanted them to know you had guest."

"I-I didn't... I mean, I wouldn't have minded," she said. "Please come in."

He walked inside ducking as usual due to his unusual height.

Just to make conversation, she asked while closing the door, "You ever play sports?"

"I get that question a lot. I learned at an early I would inherit height, but unfortunately, I received my mother's knees. Bad from the beginning and it wasn't until I got surgery for them after college that I was able to even support my height and weight."

She was barely able to concentrate on what he was saying because she was just mesmerized by the fact that he was there again in her dimly lit foyer.

If someone had asked her later who took the first step toward the other and initiated the kiss, she wouldn't be able to tell them, but one moment she was listening to him talk and the next, she was being lifted in his arms and kissing him all over again. He carried her to the front room and she reeled feeling her back on the couch and his body over her. His jacket was already on the floor somewhere and her shirt was off. The feel of his body against hers was titillating beyond belief and damn if his mouth wasn't delicious.

He kissed like he couldn't get enough of her and he touched her as if his soul couldn't do without.

She grinded her body against his, spreading her legs around his waist and loving the large budge pressed against her womanhood. He felt so damn good and she wanted to feel the real thing.

Axel groaned and gasped, cursed viciously and then held her so tight she couldn't breath for a good minute.

Time seemed to stand still as she felt his whole body shudder over her and then the room was silent...

He had broken the kiss off and was panting hard in her neck. When she knew she had to breath, she lightly tapped his shoulder hoping he had not died on top of her because she wasn't sure if she had the strength to push him off of her.

An exasperated groan came from his lips as he lifted up and looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry."

She smiled wickedly and moved her hands down to the front of his pants to undo them.. "That's fine, but do you think next time I can be in on it?"

Chuckling softly, he kissed her brow while placing a firm hand on her wrists to halt her movements. "I shouldn't have come. Everything in me told me to stay away."

"Why?" she asked.

He moved off of her and stood up. There was a stain on the front of his pants and he turned away, took off his shirt and wrapped it around his waist. She watched as he ran a frustrated hand through his thick hair and then picked up her shirt.

"It's a long story and ... I can't explain. I just shouldn't have let it go this far." He turned to her just as she was sitting up and handed her shirt to her.

Standing up and putting on her shirt, she knew this wasn't enough to really intimidate him, yet she noticed he stepped away and shoved his hands in his pants. "I don't think this was a mistake, Axel."

"That's because you're still horny. I have a little bit of a clear head and I think I should make it up to you. Let me take you out to dinner tomorrow night. Please."